tuscl

Let’s take a moment of silence to honor all the tragedy strippers go through

The car accidents, the deaths in family, pets dying suddenly, the house blowing ups, on and on. Statistically if you break it down, strippers are way more likely to deal with emergencies than us regular folk. I know I’ve paid for them have the cash app receipts on my phone for how many times I had to rebuild a favorite dancers car this year. Although I never saw it repaired I trust she took it to decent mechanic because it was getting a little execissive. When I’m without a car I have to pack in like cattle on the subway so I know just how shitty it can be.

And then there’s the tears. I don’t have the stats in front of me, but I do have real world, first hand experience. I drove down to Baltimore 5 times in the last few months. And each time the stripper who I had a date with lost a family member. Both Grandmas, Mother, Brother and her Uncle Billy Bob. I can only imagine the heartache at first I was upset about driving all that way but later I understood some things are more important than my sexual pleasure. Life comes first. She asked for funeral money, and I came through and supplied. It was my duty. My honor. My turn to sacrafice.

Let’s all take a moment of silence to honor and remember those sacrifices that strippers go through everyday. Hold on, matter of fact just got another text now, another car blew up. Help is on the way baby help is on the way.

17 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Some say strip clubs are just a fantasy but I beg to differ. It’s still real to me dammit. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EZobdiJ4…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Well, Muddy when life gives you lemons ya gotta learn to make lemonade 😊
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They only do that when they know the trick will fall for it lulz.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ So the rapist finally woke out of his drug induced stupor, to troll and pick fights
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Tragic. But then from these tragic lives come smoking hot girls who are willing to jerk off fat, balding, greasy old men for money. It’s all part of the strip club experience. Clearly you can see through these tragic events - so it’s up to you whether or not you want to play along. It sounds like you do, so it’s all good. It’s just another part of the fantasy. She’s letting you feel like hero by rescuing her from her personal tragedies.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    It’s funny you posted this because I was going to post something similar. I follow this stripper on Instagram and her life is just ridiculous.

Every week she has some new medical issue or has self diagnosed herself with something.

There’s always some issue with her car which she just totaled last week. So no more issue with the car because she doesn’t have one now.

Has a c-section scar so she obviously had at least 1 kid, which she has never ever mentioned anything about before.

One positive thing is she is always claiming she doesn’t use drugs or drink, which appears to be credible.

When you work, travel and have to be around people all day you’re going to run into minor annoyances which have become more and more prevalent since COVID. I laugh because if some of these people had to deal with my day they’d go nuts. It’s not like my life is overly complicated it’s just what most others call life.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Omg, the multiple times I’ve had to take my dog to the emergency vet because he either fought another dog or ate something he shouldn’t have…just before I was supposed to meet with someone at the club and I didn’t oversleep or anything

All of that would be news to him 🐕😅 oops
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    a hustler wannabe i met on SA two years back i decided to reacquaint several months ago. after a so-so experience this followed:

month after first meet: text that read want to meet up and help me out? my mother is in the hospital and i could use some help. my reply - no reply

last month:
    sa:hey wyd?
    me: nothing. haven't heard from you in a while. how ya been?
    sa: could be doing better. my kid is in the hospital

my reply - no reply

whether it be a girlfriend, sugarbabe, or a stripper, usually it's best not to reply. trying to attempt to take advantage of my kindness and mistake that as a weakness will forever landed her upon the shit list.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Great stuff Muddy.

ROBs learn very quickly that bringing that bullshit up with me is an automatic dealbreaker. Seduce me or move along.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I just learned I am doing stripping wrong lol
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^lmao
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag. You're the one saying you don't need a dancers permission to grope or fuck. Youre the rapist if anyone here is. Your lies are too fucked up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If she asks for money and you give it to her she's not a rob
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Like I said the rapist woke out of his drug induced stupor to pick a fight, what a stupid mofo, I laugh at how stupid you really are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag. Why don't you show the links where you claim I said im a rapist? You can't coz they don't exist. Youre just a troll and a liar.

Also. Explain how if someone asks for money and you give it to them on your own free will, they're a rob?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    re: Seduce me or move along.

Exception: If they're hot enough I'll cut them off mid-ROB and offer 500 OTC before dismissing them. It either shuts them up or gets me laid.
    Either works.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Muddy, women talk more about that kind of stuff.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion