tuscl

Chicago Suburbs Clubs - how safe to visit at night?

Tuesday, May 31, 2022 4:58 PM
Will be in town for a day and was wondering if it is safe to drive there in my rental at night. Most reviews say that Polekatz, Atlantis or Club 390 are best. I am concerned about safety. Any idea from Chicago folks if it is safe to venture to Ford Heights or Chicago Heights at night. If not, I am thinking of sticking to Gold Room and maybe Polekatz. Is Polekatz located in a better area?

9 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Polekatz should be pretty safe as far as Chicago but just remember anywhere in cool county is a free for all right now. The DA Kim Foxx thinks racist to put anybody in jail, that includes murderers. They are seeing the South and West side bullshit go all over the city recently.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I was at PoleKatz last summer. Parked on the street about a block from the club. Not well light, nobody was around that I could see. They do have valet parking, which I'm allergic to. Atlantis is fine, but they charge for parking, and it's unpredictable how much (no street parking possible). Only other club I've been to there is Jimmy's, which has heavy security, but I wasn't charged for parking. So probably they had trouble in the past, but the clientele on the night I went was very chill.
  • dennyspade
    2 years ago
    You (and your rental vehicle) should feel safe at Polekatz (Bridgeview), Atlantis and/or Club 390. All are located in Industrial Areas with the first two charging for Valet Parking. You can certainly have as good a time at Club 390 (quality & quantity of entertainers, food and drink options, and FREE Parking.) You will find diverse clientele and dancers at the aforementioned. For the record, I don't believe the Cook County State's Attorney is a fan nor an entertainer.
  • BigJuan
    2 years ago
    The clubs mentioned by the OP are all totally safe. They have metal detectors, and bouncers with wands on the weekends. Parking is well lit. Just park near the entrance door, and you'll be fine. Inside the clubs is very safe.
  • Blanchodun
    2 years ago
    Thank you all for the comments. Looking good for a trip now.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Why would you have any fear at all? After all, only 9 of the 50 people shot last weekend died.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    People with money feel no need to let others know. My guess is Desert takes one $20.00 bill and wraps it ab]round 50 ones when he goes to the club in his 1968 Bonneville, which he himself painted black, with house paint.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ you welched on a bet scrubby. Makes you nothing other than a fucking loser. No man welches on a bet, you fucking homo.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Sorry little girl, you welched. You are just a little bitch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion