tuscl

2022 Request for best Atlanta clubs

MrHilton
I waste too much money
Sunday, May 29, 2022 9:03 PM
There's info on Atlanta clubs on here, but a lot of it is outdated. Is there a club where I can find white girls and a good grind without VIP? I've been visiting and reading reviews, but I haven't found anything yet. Atlanta clubs are so weird compared to Florida, Texas, and Michigan. Tattletale's seems to go the extra mile in VIP, and the Pink Pony has a great floor show, but the air dances are crap.

16 comments

• boomer79
    2 years ago
    Fannies would be my call for that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Vivide and Club Platinum have good dance-mileage but whitegirls are the minority
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ they have a good # of white Latinas but Anglo-girls are the minority
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I pretty much agree with Papi. There are usually a lot of white Cuban dancers at Vivide and Platinum that will give the dances you are looking for. There are a few Anglo white girls that work at Vivide but I've never seen one at Platinum.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    You can get decent grind at Tattletales from white 7's and 8's. Just remember they are searching for VIP money.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    heaving it sounds like you would prefer Oasis or Pink Pony. Mostly white girls with mostly air dances.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    So a recommendation that’s a little off the mainstream: Pink Pony, day shift. Shift change is at 8, but try to get there before 6, we’ll before if possible. Ask for dances in the booths along the walls. 50/50 chance you’ll get what you want, but Pink Pony is 90% white spinners, and they don’t hire ugly girls.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Yeah, sounds like Pony would work for Heaving.
  • MrHilton
    2 years ago
    My research from today has determined that dances in Pink Pony's VIP are still air dances, but Oasis VIP is closer to what one could get in Cocoa Beach/Tampa. Thanks everyone for the tips. I'll try some of the others on my next outing.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “ My research from today has determined that dances in Pink Pony's VIP are still air dances, but Oasis VIP is closer to what one could get in Cocoa Beach/Tampa.” No. Not really.
  • BigJuan
    2 years ago
    To piggyback off the OP's question, if VIP is taken into account, which current ATL club has Anglo or light-skinned Latinas doing the best imitation of the Follies VIP experience? Tattletale VIP (which I used to find a bit disappointing when it came to extras)? Vivide VIP?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    BigJuan - I personally pass on dances from Cubans. I can speak a little tourist Spanish but cannot carry on a real conversation. I'm not going to sit there using Google translate on my cell phone to get across what I want and willing to pay for in VIP. From my experience if you just want an assembly line VIP with a dancer with fake tits and or butts, then the Cubans at Platinum or Vivide will take care of you just like they did at Follies. And a little cheaper than Tattletales.
  • BigJuan
    2 years ago
    Shadow, you're the man. I appreciate the distinction and have experienced both the Cubana and non-Cubans vips. What about best current places for extras vips from non-Cubanas? I personally just never had good luck finding what I was looking for at Tattle.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    BigJuan. Oasis has lots of white dancers. Problem is getting them away from their regulars and making sure upfront that they are up for what you want. Vivide has a few white dancers that provide good VIP service. I've had better luck with the black dancers. Millie is or was the white queen bee but has just been reported on another topic that she is pregnant.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Millie is claudiamillions on Instagram.
  • BigJuan
    2 years ago
    Her Instagram is crazy. Must have a bunch of sugar daddies!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion