Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Spraying suntan lotion over cologne

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713671148

USA

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’ve noticed I just like this smell the best. It reminds me of the beach, it soft, not overbearing. A lot of colognes are way to cinamany and strong there aren’t that many I actually like outside of some of the creeds. Other people like a lot of them but recently I’m just going with what I like. That’s I’m going to battle with, let’s see what happens

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Personally, I just go with Hoppe’s no. 9 gun solvent.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

See that’s a new one right there

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Does a stripper letting you do fragrance experiments on her count as an extra?

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

Great minds. Cocoa butter lotion on my neck/traps. I get compliments, and occasionally told how nauseated dancers get smelling overpowering men's cologne all night.

Kramer's Beach Cologne m.youtube.com

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Dancers have been known to cut their fragrances with baby oil; lasts longer and gives it a milder aroma.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Baby oil? Could have sworn oil/lotion was an absolute no because of making the stage extra slippery.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement