tuscl

Attraction without knowing what someone looks like

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
I have an ig profile I use for anonymous things.

One day I clicked on an instathots page and the girl is so pretty but was so depressed. So I sent her a dm trying to make her feel better. She ended up replying and told me her problems and thanked me profusely for my advice.

It's been 2 weeks and ahe dms me thought the day. Even if I wait a few hours to reply. She replies right away. Sends me aexy pics. Begs me for a pic that I haven't sent lulz. Tells me she never met a man like me. I know the club she works at and actually think I've seen her. We have mutual acquaintances. But she has no idea who I am and is this hooked on me. I even give her work advice.

It feels really good and kind of surreal to have someone like that. Although she can be a little too clingy. I really want to fuck her eventually though.

Ever try anything like this or have such an impact?

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    No, but then again, neither have you.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No, I live in the real world, not some fucked up imaginary place like the OP.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Offer to bake her cookies 🍪 😋
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Not everyone's experience is limited to having to pay women for attention.

This girl is really beautiful. 19. Really sweet. Almost too sweet but it's natural. It's 11:19 snd she's been messaging me since 7. Snd replies right away.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I like to pick 'em. I insist on this. It is looks, but it is also how she is dressed and painted up, and it is the hole persona.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't think she'd be disappointed with me. But it feels innocent and sincere without anything physical in the way
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Everything on this website should be considered a work of fiction”

— founder (1993)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why is it so hard to believe that you can bind with a girl without showing her a picture
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bitches love my personality lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Added her on my regular ig lulz
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics, Vids and links or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    When the girl can tell how drawn to her I am letting myself be, that has a lot to do with getting her to open up, to let her guard down.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Interaction contingent on payment isn't real though.

The simple key to women is how you make them feel. How you're irreplaceable in whatever aspect of their life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion