tuscl

My days as a sugar baby/gigolo

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 3:20 PM
When I was in my late teens I gave it a shot. I had 3 sugar mommas. 1... a light skin woman from Louisiana. In her 50s. She was a horny widow and I was a horny 17 year old. She'd give me money buy me things. Let me use her car. Always had weed. She put me on to gigoloing 2... a disgusting woman in her 70s. I didn't last long. She'd pay me $100 per session but it wasn't worth it. She had me eat her hairy wrinkled baking soda smelling pussy a lot. She'd get frustrated when I wouldn't get hard enough to fuck her. I couldn't even get hard when She'd suck me off without her dentures. A few times when I did get hard she took the money back coz I couldn't cum. She'd get real loud and yell that I'm ripping her open and would grunt and pant. That shit made me go limp. And she had that old people smell. And she'd bake me cookies. And she'd talk about her health problems while I'd eat her out. 3... I lasted like 2 years with her coz she was rich. She was in her 60s. 5ft 10. Looked like mimi from the drew Carey show figure make up and all. She was insane. Thought her dad's ghost was haunting her. She loved really dirty sex and then would cry after. She'd wear high heels and slutty clothes and ask me if she's like the young sluts. Her favorite thing was me bending her over ripping her pantyhose and fucking her as hard as I could. She got off on crying during rough anal. Liked being on her knees and me smearing her makeup with my dick and face fucking her. She got obsessed with me and had a private investigator stalk me. She went crazy when she found out I had a girlfriend. She threatened her. Sued me for all the money and tried to sue my mom but it got thrown out. I got over 60k out of her. She then stalked me a few years accusing me of using her for money. But I deserved to get paid for what I went through and had to do. This wasn't sugaring but when I used to hang out at swingers clubs guys would ask me to fuck their wives lulz

36 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Cool story bro hey, too bad it’s purely fiction
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Even if the OP was good looking, instead of Quasimodo looking, the op's pathetically stupid personality would turn off every woman on earth.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Call 867-5309 for a good time
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ ask for Jenny
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Well, I guess this answers lots of things about Icee even if it is made up. Shows you what is living rent free in his mind.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I don't know why anyone would consider this a fiction. I find the admission that you eat out fat old women far more believable than you being a pimp or you being an attorney.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    All that I know is that anytime Icee gets all morally righteous to any of us, we can refer back to this thread as it will be permanently open!
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    She baked cookies for you? And you let her get away. No one is that foolish. Are they?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's nothing immoral about being a sugar baby. But I bet some of your sbs feel the way I did. The sds sms are no prize. Picture being 19 and someone who looks like mimi from the drew Carey show wants some pda while she treats you like you're her kid. She loved rough sex and being hate fucked. I didn't have to pretend lulz. Even being taken shopping or out to eat by them was embarrassing. It's one of tge hardest jobs out there. But it gives me a lot of insight into the world of stripper hoes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But I admit I like fucking guys wives if they look good. Guys will hand you money for cumming in their wives and get turned on by it. It's kinda weird but I like getting attention lulz. I took a girl on a date to a swingers club a while back and we made money letting women eat her out.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Liar. No club allows prostitution you sick, disgusting rat.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The reason I have never been a P4P sex worker is that I like to pick 'em. That is what it is all about. I can feel an attraction for a girl, and I want to express this by going after her. I would not want to have to accept one coming after me just because she is paying. So I have always ruled out the idea that I would be a sex worker. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It goes on a lot in swingers clubs. Pimps come in with hoes. Some guys get off on slipping you money to fuck their partners. Hostesses will sometimes ho. It's not uncommon in vegas
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    only here for a minute, i didn't read this thread, but the title caught my eye. dougster, your being a sugar baby is laughable but plausible mainly because of how big of a whiney clingy little bitch you are. You and your creepy ass amigo would be in your element getting tag teamed in the bathhouse sugar, lulz!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Some Swingers Clubs are not really Swingers Clubs anymore. Using this legal compliance model we can have strip clubs in the Membership CLub- Private Party model, every bit as good as Tijuana. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think swingers clubs are more legit now than back then. I used to do that like q0 years ago. It was fun and a huge ego boost. Now I just go with a girl and get watched or watch others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    10 years ago
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    “It’s kinda weird, but I like the attention. Lulz” That my friends is all you need to know about the OP. Anything else you want to believe is fiction. The fact is the OP wants the attention. Bacon!!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG the money can be really good. And it can make you feel good that someone is willing to pay for you
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I suppose, but I am not female. I like to pick 'em and pursue them. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Heaving a hoe gets a lot more respect than a trick. A trick is a square.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee how do you define a trick? You admitted to tipping $800 and buying lapdances.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The difference is how you make her feel. A trick is a mark and leaves her using him coz that's what he shows her he has to offer. Pimp shit is making her feel so special no one can make her feel the same and she ends up craving the way you make her feel. A trick buys dances to get off like a horny dog humping whatever it sees. I get dances coz I like watching them dance. I make it fun for them. Make them laugh and let them end up groping me. Kissing my chest stomach.... It's not about the money. But clubs just aren't places to be cheap.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's still texting me lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    We8ng thread lulz
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I tried being a gigolo but there are just too many guys giving it away for free.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not just sex. I'd say it even goes beyond a gfe. They want a fantasy. Even if they get a guy they're usually in a vanilla world and the guys they attract are. Plus they don't want word to get out. I think the taboo is a huge thing for them.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    😇😇😇😇 weirdo.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If the OP had posted about having dinner with a Leprechaun, Sasquatch and Jesus it would have been far more believable. The OP is like a retarded 16-year-old with pimples masturbating daily to weird old man fantasies. How unlikely is it that the single biggest asshole and liar online would be an attractive human being in real life. Remember this is the two-bit chump trick who was taken for all of his money by a prostitute with a 22 IQ and wanted to kill himself because she got tired of abusing him.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    "I couldn't even get hard when She'd suck me off without her dentures." I'm going to give this a "top 10 tuscl quotes of 2023" award. That is seriously dirty!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    This was a stupid thread when he posted it six month ago it hasn’t gotten any better with age. Stupid people post stupid things.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dirty hot old women can be sexy af. But there's such a thing as too crazy. There's a reason women become old and single. And the nasty ones are beyond disgusting. She'd take her dentures out and get spit all over her mouth and grunt and moan...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee how did you meet all these sugar women? What made them pay you? How do we know any of this is true. Did heaving delete his account? I see you responding to heaving icee, but dont see any posts from him. But its not clear if he deleted it or you imagined him posting because of being on purp
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Monwyman 1234 aliaa Big Third Eye. Seventh Sense is your nezt new name?
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Omg LOL
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    You were a sugar baby? I bet you were skinum609s gay lover... Lmfaooooo That explains why ski talks so much shit about you icee. He is embarrassed to admit he is a fag... Hahahaha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion