tuscl

The Dorothy

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
After so many years of going to strip clubs, I thought I'd heard it all, but no.

I had heard many years ago of the props strippers give to fellow strippers who can raise and lower one butt cheek, independently of the other, without moving any other part of their body. But, it was explained to me tonight that any respectable stripper is expected to be able to shake her booty (both cheeks) without moving her heels. If a dancer moves her heels together and apart to shake her booty, this is known as doing "the Dorothy".

10 comments

• ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    "There's no place like home. There's no place like home......"
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I believe a stripper taught this move to crazyjoe as well, that way he can destroy a McDonald’s shitter without his butt cheeks actually touching the seat because we all know nobody wants to use a public rest room in the first place.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm surprised they know who Dorothy is lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Coz of the generational difference
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Back Dorothy

One who likes it in the butt; despite presence of woman's name can refer to both males and females who are favorable of anal penetration during intercourse.

Bro: Mang, I fucked Stacy's pussy so hard last night but still couldn't make her come.

Bruh: Shit dawg, you ain't know? Only thing make Stacy squirt is slammin' her right in the bootyhole!

Brah: Yup, total Back Dorothy.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Does 'the Dorothy' include wearing red shoes?
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It's definitely entry level twerking. And yeah I tend to agree, the more advanced move is flexing each cheek individually. I got a CF that right now that can do that and if feels great when I sit spoon behind her at our table. She'll do it to the beat every so often. And she's the only fave of mine out of dozens that had that kind of booty control. Mad skillz.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    No, apparently red shoes are not required.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    A favorite of mine from year ago has that type of control of her body, was able to do splits in the dance floor without being helped by the stripper pole and was able to shake each but check independently according to the music she was dancing.

I found out she was a professional samba dancer from Brazil. She was beautiful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion