tuscl

Dancing for pleasure

Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:02 AM
I did post earlier but couldnt help trying again. Maybe I wont double click and post twice LOL. But do you guys find most girls money grubbing or are there others like me who dance for pleasure? Im soooo openly sexual I thought dancing would be fun too but from reading the posts it seems alot of guys complain about the rudenees of dancers. Im in NJ originally from Ft Lauderdale is that attitude common in the girls up here?

14 comments

• crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    It runs the gamut as far as I am concerned. I usually go in with the attitude that she is there to make money first and foremost. Does she really enjoy it? I can't always be sure. Some veteran dancers are very adept at "enjoying" it for the benefit of their customer. On the other hand, I also know some dancers that do enjoy it in the right company. As far as rudeness, I really have had to deal with it only one time. When I work I expect to get to paid. I would expect dancers (and anyone) would feel the same way. Although, some people go overboard with their self-importance in this area and it starts becoming an entitlement issue. I see this in non-dancers as well as dancers.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    thanx for replying! It just got me a bit nervous I would love to dance but Im horriable at that girly drama. Im not sure if I could put up with catty attitudes
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    Try reading the book 'Candy Girl' by Diablo Cody. Its a true life story of a girl who decided to try dancing and lasted about a year. Her journey is funny and insiteful. It gives us customers a little view from the pole so to speak.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    cool I will. thanx
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Wondergrl, my guess is a lot of girls first try dancing because the idea of it attracts them for a variety of reasons. They like the idea of getting naked and having guys drooling over them, they enjoy dancing, the lifestyle sounds exciting, etc. But like most jobs, eventually the novelty of it wears off and reality sets in. And that can happen fairly quickly because it's a tough job - management usually isn't very supportive and are often assholes, they get tired of guys pawing and propositioning them, they get tired of the weirdos (and yes there are some) they meet in clubs, they get tired of the rejection (and there's usually a lot of that), and it's hard work. There are also a lot of risks, drugs and drug dealers and other criminals are common in a lot of strip clubs. By all means try it if it interests you, but go into it with your eyes open.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    well I figured my fetish work has prepaired me for that as well as my work in Europe and my lifestyle preferences as well. Weirdos are found everywhere from strip clubs to the catholic church. The risk of reality setting in is far gone for me cause I grabbed reality by the balls a long time ago. Yes I will go into it with my eyes open but in all honesty I probably wont be surprised by any behavior. As for drug users and such hey didnt we elect a coke head twice for the presidency? LOL
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    What did you do in Europe? Are you famous yet? ;)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ha ha I did strictly fetish work in the red light distret in Amsterdam. Famous ha ha never I just like to experience life to its fullest. Oh I did also go to school there but thats kinda boring.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I've always wanted to try out the Amsterdam red light district myself...it sounds like pretty much anything goes there.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    It is anything goes and its clean!!!! By legalizing it it got rid of pimps and allowed the girls to basically unionize. Its awsome. And ALOT of the girls are nice married have kids and are basically normal people. There are some nasty crack whores on the street but they are quickly arrested. They legalizied many things in europe and it elivated alot of the crime there. Its not perfect but hey neither are we.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I'm of the opinion that we should treat stripping/prostitution and pot the same way that Canada basically does. Pot and prostitution are still technically illegal there it seems, but the police don't really enforce anything unless someone tries to rub it in their faces (even street whores are tolerated along as everyone behaves themselves). In RI, prostitution has been legal (if it's done indoors) since around 1980 I think, and there are apparently still plenty of illegal street whores around for those that like that kind of thing. One of the big drains on society from prostitution is the spread of disease, which could be curtailed with rigorous testing of the gals involved in it. Our country's waaaay too uptight about these kind of things, just look at the law that they passed recently in TX "taxing" strip club patrons...it's silly. I'm not in favor of pot smoking myself, but it doesn't appear to be much more harmful than alcohol. I wonder what results real U.S. testing of THC in pill form would yield?
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Good point this country does put alot of restrictions on things the rest of the world accept as the norm. One example is the reaction I invoked by my posts it shows the conditioning this government has imposed upon us that when some one is out of those traditional perspectives they are instantly mistrusted. P.s check your mail LOL
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Weird.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    After having found about four of your "weird" responses, Bones, I'm gonna have to say, YUP. Real "weird." What's going on, I think, is that a new person arrived and expected to be the center of everyone's attention. When that level of utter total glee at her presence did not immediately materialize, and when in general people were skeptical of her interest in joining the board (probably because the actual CONTENT of her posts can be unintelligible, utterly non-germane and flighty, or highly suspicion-arousing), she felt that she wasn't valued enough, and kind of flew off the handle. "Look at meeeeee. I'm riding with NOOO HANDS ma." "That's nice honey. Mommy's busy right now." "NOBODY LOVES ME! YOU ARE ALWAYS MEAN TO MEEEEEEE!" Seen it a thousand times. Probably will fit right in with the dancer crowd. That, or the hypersensitivity will ruin it right at the outset.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion