tuscl

You know could we get to the strip club on time? Could we try that?

Saturday, May 14, 2022 4:06 PM
I mean your strolling in at 1130 the club closes at 2. Look I’m late too sometime 5,6 minutes but 5 hours late. Your gonna take 45 minutes to get dressed, hang out with hip hop hookah crew for another half hour, do your one little stage set that you had to get yelled at to go up for. Your really only in here working the room 10, 15 minutes tops. We all got here at 8 just sitting here twiddling our thumbs, only crime in the world we did was wake up before sundown. We’re trying to give you out money and you making it hard. I mean come on, once again get it together girl and get yo ass to work.

13 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Don't pull ur punches Muddy. Tell us what u really think. I'm also not a fan of dancers hitting their goal early, leaving at 11, but remaining on the club roster/website.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Unfortunately many dancers are just too lazy to put any effort into actually making money plus it seems that some of them just show up to socialize among themselves and drink.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Guys who go to the club early are generally broke time wasters. The after midnight rush and before last call are usually more profitable than wasting hours with the bums
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Muddy be nice. These girls aren't slaves. SJG Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good - 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 [view link]
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There are some clubs that don't even get going until late. Eleven in Miami. If you go at 9pm, the place is a ghost town. At Midnight, you can't walk around and there is a line to get in.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Some places they have these "after hours clubs". Dancers go there after they have finished at their regular clubs. And then being Membership / Private Party model, there really are no limits. And I am sure leaving with a girl for TLN would be just fine. SJG Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good - 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Does anybody else suspect that Muddy is actually Muddy Mudskipper from the Ren and Stimpy show? Although he doesn't literally end his posts about strippers with "ya lousy bums!", clearly he's thinking it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Muddy is just cheap and obnoxious
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    That’s always been my main complaint about Detroit clubs. They really don’t get poppin until close to midnight and they close at 2am. 10pm they’re often dead. A 2 hour window doesn’t leave a lot of time to party.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Late nights are more fun though if you like a party vibe. I miss after hours at strip clubs. I used to go at like 4 am. Now clubs close at like 4 on weekends
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Run out to have a couple bean burritos or egg salad sandwiches, chug a beer, and give her a sign of appreciation when you finally get together
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    i've gotten dances with two of these types of girls - i was very satisfied with my interactions with them. one of them showed up at the club around 2pm while the other came in around midnight. they would show up, change clothes, and get right to work looking for guys to go for lappers. you would never see these girls on stage. i'm assuming the dj doesn't even know their names. you have to be alert for these girls as they can easily evade your radar. after 3 hours they'll pay the manager whatever it is they owe, change back to street clothes and then bounce.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    That's not just strip clubs that are dead before 10, it's almost all adult clubs, nightclubs, etc. Didn't anybody else preparty before going out when they were younger?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion