tuscl

THE TUSCL SUPER THREAD ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
What do you wear to the club while being neurodivergent so you can cum in your pants while spending under $100 on an 18 year old hooker as you reminisce about the 1970s and think about MAGA shit as you refuse to buy dancers drinks and pretend they enjoy you groping them for free while you belittle their choice in SOs???

23 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    But you ain’t trolling fuckn shit eating cocksucker, you need a punch in your mouth fucker
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Say "this is why no one here likes me" without actually saying it.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Lol! I approve of this thread. What a tangent to go down. Maybe that’s why someone keeps mentioning Dougster As Icee?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This thread is all of the most popular topics on here in one thread.

Let's add.....

......on the first of the month...

RITFLMFAO 😭😭😂😂😂😂
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Lol boy, sure sucks to be you.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ha ha - with Biden’s inflation it now “under $200”.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Bitcoin didn't make the super thread. We're still early.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Maybe that’s why someone keeps mentioning Dougster As Icee?'

AKA iceydougster, it's him!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Those of you butthurt need to stop being. Snowflakes. This is yhe ultimate thread. All of yhe most popular topics in one thread.

Here's a tuscl hack

If you go to the club 10 times and don't buy drinks don't tip and just gawk at yhe stage show. You'll save enough for a pair of quality lounge pants and an ldk
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Rapist
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    ^^^
    While having that morning shot of whiskey or 5 while trolling tuscl
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ It's well past 2PM here, not a morning shot at all, so did you just wake up from you're drug induced coma ?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icee, you know that Neurodivergence is just a concept invented to abuse children and adults, believing that they won't strike back. So you post it here, that makes you a Keyboard Koward.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ So now you see Iceefag isn't your friend
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    See how it's all threads in one lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey you're right, a lot of these threads and a lot of the contention does revolve around a few key issues. But we have to try and keep it in the civil range of discussion or this goes no where.

A lot of people on this board are incapable of civil discourse, but its necessary to reach out to those that are.

SJG

Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good - 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMM5bjkK…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'A lot of people on this board are incapable of civil discourse,'

The creep ummmmm I mean mr. guy is correct.
    After all civil discourse is what TUSCL is all about.

I mean it's not like we have some mentally ill psycho here flooding the board with spam topics that nobody cares about that threatens violence and death against anyone that questions or God forbid complains about said spamming.

Nope, civil discourse wins the day!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    We got an old drunk trolling...25 and skibum. Then a few autistic types like sld and theosu.

Sjg you threaten people support trolls like bte dougster and cacaplop though.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Icee, you/this is so sad 😞

Why, fucking why?

Was mommy ?

Ah, forget it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This thread only hits a nerve with those it describes. Otherwise it's funny af lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg I really want to know. Why do you threaten people with physical harm then say to act civil?

I was the only one who ever took your side and you threatened me when I'd ask normal questions.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Hay Icey If you walked into a room with 100 dicks, how many would you choke on?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion