tuscl

Should you stop buying dances in order to encourage OTC?

Friday, May 13, 2022 4:09 PM
Is it safe to say if a dancer doesn’t allow fingering, fisting, or the usage of toys/cucumbers ITC in dances, that she is unavailable for OTC, maybe unless some crazy amount is offered? Additionally, if a dancer claims she doesn’t offer OTC, is it safe to assume she never will, or do things somehow change if you continue to buy dances from her for many months? I would imagine if you keep buying dances from her, she will never offer OTC unless it was for a high price. Whereas if you stop buying dances from her entirely, would that increase the chances that she becomes more open to offering OTC since you’re no longer giving any money to her? If you spend a lot on dances with her over a month, than stop buying any dances entirely, would that encourage her to be more open to OTC?

7 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    If girl just met will do a few dances get to know her / what’s up. Not all of them play so one has to wade in carefully. However once I tell them am vip mist say “let’s go upstairs then.” On a biz trip for few weeks qtrly site visit to LA was not real in the know w their rules. I approached 2 at the bar in bik to get closer look and when they noticed me they followed me like predators / sat w me at a table. Bought them drinks took one dance w both ended up w the hot blonde in black bik for couple more then convo wandered to otc. She said she married and could drive over from Anaheim meet me at my hotel. So hooked up w her $300 pop session. She made my stay very wonderful.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ask her if she'll fuck and ask how much it costs. Her answer will be more accurate than anyone's here
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you cant ask that its illegal and they wont answer that question directly if they just met u. Theyll be concerned it couod be a setup or they get in trouble etc Icee isnt the lapdance essentially sex but the guy keeps clothes on
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Propositioning a hooker is easy. There's no need to play games
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Yes! Yes you should, and then report back to us how that worked out for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion