tuscl

Goodbye Jen Psaki

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Today is Jens last day in the White House. Many think she has a new job doing something lined up with NBC News, possibly even her own news show. Could you imagine? Being a press secretary making a little over $100k then getting you own news show which I’d imagine would be a multi million dollar contract!?!?!

I can’t remember who is in love with her here? Warrior? She’s a chameleon to me… In some photos she looks so cute then in others it’s like “yuck.” I think it has to do with stress level is she’s relaxed her looks range from cute to acceptable and then there’s time where she looks exhausted at the podium, as I’m sure that’s an exhausting job getting beat up by reporters everyday of your life.

Best of luck to her, I try not to get too political on here but I think everyone can agree she hasn’t had the easiest job over the last few years.

38 comments

• olimex
    2 years ago
    It's hard to cover for a dementia patient, I don't blame her
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    She has her moments when she looks cute and kinda sexy.

Saying that I’d fuck her isn’t a major endorsement, but I’d definitely fuck her on her worst day!
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “It's hard to cover for a dementia patient, I don't blame her”

Even if she’s just doing a nightly news segment for NBC you know she’s going to be getting paid a ton more and I’d imagine a lot less stress.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    It's a rough job. I'm never surprised when a press secretary moves on.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I saw Tony Snow in NYC once - before he worked at the White House. He looked pretty energetic - but that was before 9/11 and working for W. I’m guessing that job ages you in stripper years!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Sorry. ^ No homo.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    c'mon man. cash what the fuck!!! are you drunk or high on something? wanting to screw this bitch is only a half step above sticking your dick into a chucky doll's mouth. snap out of it!!!!
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ rattdog, Cash is thinking about what he is going to DO to Jen. Remember, he's into some out of the ordinary shit.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I agree that she’s cute at times and there is something about her. Other times, she’s not.

Every administration spews plenty of bullshit, some more than others, and the WH Press Secretary is front and center as the shovel brigade. It’s frustrating as a citizen but I think that makes Psaki seem hotter than she’d otherwise be. “No, seriously mom, that wasn’t Huntsman and I fucking in the back yard. We were at the church youth group fundraiser for the homeless shelter. Really mom, anything else is disinformation”.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    She is going to work at MSNBC, and as such can utilize her skills as a pathological liar and anti-American cum dumpster. The new hobag cannot be criticized at all or you're homophobic racist. Biden looks at skin color and vagina for all of his picks.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Leaving the Biden administration right now would be like getting a seat in one of the Titanic's lifeboats.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I would like to provide a strongly worded retort regarding the defense of my position. But, I have no defense other than saying I have a warped sense of female attractiveness.

I’ve fucked so much worse, it’s not funny.

This Psaki looks cute on TV, and she’s likely smooth and sweet when you get her in the basement restrained to the old beams with her pedicured toes on the dirt floor. Then, when you use a leather riding crop on her clit while feeling her empty her bladder on me - the true vixen will come out!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Press secretaries are basically paid liars. And we're all supposed to pretend like they're not
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    "..as I’m sure that’s an exhausting job getting beat up by reporters everyday of your life."

Huh? She's on the same team as most of the reporters. Although being a psychopathic liar must be exhausting.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She just wants us to stop putting up with Putins prices. 🤡
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Hard to gauge how good she was vs a Republican prez’s press secretary.
    Although she had to cover for an especially inept WH and gaffe-machine President, she didn’t have an openly hostile press corp working for the opposition to deal with like every Republican prez.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The new press secretary is a black lesbian - it'll take the lefties 5-minutes b/f they start with their accusations of reporters asking tough-questions as being racist and homophobic
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If racism, homophobia and misogyny didn't exist: Every homosexual; every woman and every black person would be 100% right about everything, 100% of the time. Lmao, I just snorted cheerios out through my nose laughing......
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You fixating on her race and sexuality is racist and homophobic
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'd say good riddance but unfortunately her replacement is worse yet and is going to redefine the title of propaganda minister in the worst way possible.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I still want to see Kayleigh mcenany do an interracial blm themed gangbang on onlyfans lulz or a lesbo scene with ivanka
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Kayleigh was hot, like most conservative women. Psaki is a dried-up skank, like most progressive women. The new one has no credentials at all so asking her anything will be racist and homophobic.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The new press secretary has already been on record calling Fox reporters racists.

Wait until Hunter Biden takes a dump on a Ukrainian hooker - on a Zoom call.

She will be out there calling everyone racist crackers! It’s a diversionary tactic - like the time my buddy tried to finger a stripper and I had to smash a beer bottle to divert attention away from the dancer screaming at my buddy - and he got out of the club without a beat down!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I had to look her up. Honestly I stopped watching the news a few years ago.

I probably wouldn’t toss her out of bed if she offered up a freebie but I see no cuteness whatsoever
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “I saw Tony Snow in NYC once“

I sat a few chairs away from Andrea Mitchell in an airport once. She’s the flip side, former White House correspondent.

She must spend hours in the make up chair before appearing on TV. Yikes, she’s a freak show

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cashman. Do you take dumps on hookers? Or do you just like projectile diarrhea during anal?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    The new press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is kinda cute. https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/…
    Too bad she's a big time lesbian and as Cashman mentioned, a race-baiter. She hates men and hates whitey, so I'm definitely out of the running.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Good riddance always came off as a cunt. And btw zero sexual attraction there
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Psaki is what we used to call a "long distance" in high school. That means she looks good from a distance, and if you only get a quick glance, but then you get a better look and realize she's fuckin hideous. That nasty bitch, I wouldn't even let her suck my dick. I'd be afraid she might have some fungus in her mouth.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Jean-Pierre is already over her head.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Given the ignorant ass clown who replaces her, I for one will miss the pathological liar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... Jean-Pierre is already over her head ..."

Well - she's black, female, and gay - seems like just another Biden virtue-signal pick
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    The new JP's first attempt was a disaster...

The old JP.. ugh, not at all attractive to me.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Cashman: "This Psaki looks cute on TV, and she’s likely smooth and sweet when you get her in the basement restrained to the old beams with her pedicured toes on the dirt floor. Then, when you use a leather riding crop on her clit while feeling her empty her bladder on me - the true vixen will come out!"

Fucking nightmare fuel. I dread falling asleep tonight
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I apologize Gammanu95 for any bad dreams you suffer as a result of my overly romantic comment regarding Jen Psaki.

I was trying to keep it from getting too harsh.

I’ve been jerking it watching her soft lips move during press conferences (with the sound muted) and thinking of how hot it would be if her ass was plugged as she tries to answer questions about her cognitively challenged boss. I could imagine removing the plug at the end of a long day, and eating that ass as she relaxes and cums all over me…
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    and...... I just threw up part of my turkey sandwich in my mouth.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashmans post is perfectly notable, even commendable. I don’t see why people are getting so disgusted.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    cash,

you're a real nasty, gross motherfucker!!!

actually i'd think it would be great to hang out at a couple of the jersey joints and shoot the shit. thing is i'd be scared though - scared that you might make me literally die from laughing way too hard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion