tuscl

OT: National Lampoon's Vacation

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 3:09 PM
Am I the only one who thought Beverly D'Angelo was hotter than Christie Brinkley? Anyone under 50, just never mind.

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't know if you're the only one, but I'm pretty sure that you're in the minority.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    How do you spell young male of today? w h i n y l i t t l e b i t c h. Senior citizens were all young once which is why they know that Desert masks her fear with bluster. Of course, no person in their right mind would voluntarily go to a foreign state like Arizona just to beat the snot out of someone assigned male at birth....Oh yeah shill post...
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Yes, you’re the only one.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Christie didn't even flash. Jimmy gets air dances.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    You asked if Bev was hotter, not who flashed. I answered your question.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Christie is far hotter to look at, but I suspect Bev would be a much hotter fuck.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    Agree with datinman We all know that 7's fuck way better than 10's
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ I never get tired of testing that theory.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I thought that Beverley looked hotter in "Every which way but loose" than "Vacation" but Christy topped her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Wasn't it Sandra Locke in "Every Which Way But Loose"? Proly SJG has it on DVD and wanks to the orangutan. Beverly flashed even better in "Hair".
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    ^ Locke had the starring role but Beverley had a small part.
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    Back here in reality, now that I am not under 50, I realize how pointless such arguments of my youth really were. I wouldn't be kicking either out of bed. And never actually faced the dilemma of having to choose between them. But now that I am older and wiser (maybe), I do find myself occasionally confronted with agreeing to get dances from a 7 or wait for that 10 to come down off stage and be available? It reminds me how much of youth is wasted on the young...
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Yep. I think you're the only one.😂
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    You are not the only one.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    BDA has some nice titties but not hotter than Christie The swimming pool scene provides some good masturbatory fantasy material
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @bkk generally speaking, I agree. the relative rating stuff is way overdone. Typically, you'd be happy with either, and getting busy with both is highly appealing. But subtlety is lost on me. Slim women with very subtle curves just aren't my kink. To me, Christie looks better as a cougar.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Skibum609 lost his marbles. Why so grumpy! Oh yes, you are WEAKLING
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Nice link Shai; I'll go with BD with the logic she would be better in and on the sack.
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    I kinda liked the actress that played the daughter in Vegas Vacation. “Who would have thought my sister would have the legs of a thoroughbred, am I right, or am I right?”
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    the bigger question: who do you prefer in Porky's?
  • dr_lee
    2 years ago
    D'Angelo has been way hotter in other movies, including some (maybe all) of the Vacation sequels. She looked the most like a plain looking homemaker in the first one. She was actually hotter in the sequels.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    man. decisions. decisions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion