Alan Markovitz Net Worth: Information on Markovitz’s Life, Career, Personal Life

Saturday, May 7, 2022 1:28 PM
This is one of the strangest articles I've ever read. It claims to be written by Alan Markovitz, the Detroit strip club owner, but it doesn't sound like it was written by him. It doesn't sound like it was written by anyone whose native language is English. "Professor Markovitz, Theodore Age Markovitz will be 63 years old in 2020, making him the world’s oldest individual. As soon as feasible, we’ll be able to update his birth date. Alan Markovitz is the author of this article (Ph.D.) Markovitz’s exact height is a closely guarded secret." Strange. I used to see Alan in the Penthouse Club and the Flight Club, but I believe he is now a hands-off owner, spending most of his time in Florida. If Alan has a Ph.D., he must have gotten it from Hyderabad University by answering an advertisement for Movers and Packers on TUSCL. [view link]

4 comments

Sounds like I might have a shot at being Anita Blanton's sugar daddy.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I looked at the website containing this story, which is 100% clickbait in identical format. I was going to guess the author was not a person with poor English, but an AI. On reflection, I think maybe we need an acronym for artificial stupidity.
From978
2 years ago
I've seen him several times over the years in his clubs in the D. I don't know why I was in such awe of him, maybe because he almost always had a smoking hot MILF as his date and it wasn't always the same one on the different times I saw him.
shailynn
2 years ago
Where’s Nina when we need her. Didn’t her mom have a fling with Alan or at least knew him
motorhead
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion