tuscl

Smelly Pussy - Does It Exist?

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Friday, May 6, 2022 11:30 PM
So from my last visit with a new fave she left some extra pussy cream on my pants. And I must say it smelled like butterscotch. A little pungent, but still good to me. As I thought about all the pussy I've smelled over the years, from civies and strippers, I don't think I've ever thought it smelled bad with the only exception that it's from bad hygiene. Maybe I just like the smell of it. So what say you, fellow PLs? Is the natural smell of clean pussy always good or are there some that stank no matter how clean? Is it just a matter of good hygiene? I think it's just hygiene myself. 🤔

39 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Clean pussy is almost always good. Too much drinking or drugs can affect it though. Diet affects it tova nominal degree
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I love the smell of clean pussy. Never heard of butterscotch though. Stinky pussy is usually caused by fat girl sweat around the area or a bacterial infection. Thankfully I've rarely smelled the former and never the latter.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Tetra a butterscotch pussy is just my term for one that's tight and smells and tastes good. Like the cleanest, freshest smelling pussy you ever had. But for sure pussy has a unique smell. Hard to describe. Some say it's like fish but I don't fully agree with that either.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not supposed to smell fishy
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Had a big titted hottie on my lap once who clearly had a case of bacterial vaginosis. She was great but the vj was projecting sheer horror. One and done.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Of course smelly, even stinky, pussy exists. As you note however, such is usually due to a hygiene or medical problem. I don't know that I've ever experienced a pussy that smelled "bad" that wasn't due to one of those. Even a pussy that's been exercised on stage or in VIP is usually just "strong" and not "bad".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A girl should clean up after being on stage. And before
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Yes. Smelly pussy exists: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve had smelly pussy before. In college there was a girl known as SS which was a shortened version of Smelly Snatch. I was fortunate to fuck her a few times, and her unshaven snatch had a lingering odor of death. I still found her very arousing. She wasn’t big on cleanliness, and that may have caused her pussy to stink. After fucking her in my dorm room, she excused herself and she peed and pooped in a study room a few doors down the hall. The stench from the lingering piss was almost worse than the feces. She was a bit on the heavy side - but she was an eager and energetic fuck. She rarely went home on weekends, so we got well acquainted. And, yes, I ate her pussy. That was a treat - and she would make such filthy noises when she came and got all creamy.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That’s what they mean when they say, “once you get past the smell , you’ve got it licked. “
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "The stench from the lingering piss was almost worse than the feces." ^^^@Cashman this is nasty as fuck. OH HELL NO. LMAO I get squeamish and turned off if a stripper is clapping her ass too close and I so much as catch a whiff of ass. 🤢
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’m glad we have Cashman here. He has the boldness to go where no other man will go. We all know a SS from back in the day but dining on her….I’m not sure my gag reflex would survive the experience.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Huntsman amen brother. I agree. Cashman is TUSCL's gold standard of depravity. There is no pussy too smelly nor anus too chocolatey for him. A PL's PL. 👏👏👏
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve had a motto of never turning down an offer of pussy. I have been able to continue even though there were some unpleasant smells. Many of my most depraved experiences were with civilian women. I used to fuck a girl who loved it in the ass. She wasn’t very clean either - and she leaked. For some reason she got off from prolonged ass fucking - even though her sphincter was swollen and very messy. But that’s a story for very filthy folks, not the gentlemen who post here.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Different people have different scents. The girls I like best are the ones I can enjoy being close to sans perfume, body spray, hair products or whatever else gets layered on. To keep it simple, there are some women I've been with where I wasn't crazy about their natural scent. Their bodies (pussies included) didn't smell bad. They just weren't my favorite. But the women were bangable so that wins everytime.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Poor hygiene is the biggest deal breaker for me. And getting off on dirty pussy or shit on your dick isn't normal. Women that dirty have to have some mental problems and to like it you have to be off.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Icee - don’t get your panties in a bunch and start trying to read more into a situation. If you are implying I have mental problems - I’m surprised it took you so long to figure that out! Maybe you can evaluate Britney Spears - and the ask if she will be ok with taking a piss on my chest? For research purposes only.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    After a good tarmac'ing, Cashman likes a nice warm golden shower. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Cashman's favorite Britney song is "Poops, I did it Again". 💩
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Dayumn remind me not to stop in Jersey, those guys are scary.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    You know Britney’s fiancé is pushing her stool in every chance he gets!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    My favorite Britney song is a short version of Three - where she counts to Two…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Cashman likes homemade dingle berry pie. 😋
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    It's predominantly a hygiene thing. I've heard that diet and even stress levels can have an effect, but I have no idea how true that is. I do know that there was a night when I did VIP with a normally fantastic dancer, and when she stood on the chair to put her pussy in my face I almost Spiderman-climbed out of the booth. As politely as I could, I ended the VIP right there. She was mostly embarrassed by it, which I felt badly about. That said, we never had that issue again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'll troll whatever I say but commend that sick fuck on liking shit on his dick during anal
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And there's nothing wrong with asking a girl to clean up if her pussy smells
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh definitely does exist, I still get nightmares.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "You'll troll whatever I say but commend that sick fuck on liking shit on his dick during anal" ^^^No I don't troll whatever you say. I troll you when you're being a troll and I feel like it. It's that simple. The issue is that you have no clue sometimes that you're being a troll. Sorry if you disagree, but that's just your opinion. By the way I gave you a like for your first post in this thread. Why? Because it was a good post, without any trolling. IMHO, Cashman isn't trolling when he talks about the sick shit he likes. And BTW, dumbass, I'm not commending him either. I'm actually trolling him in good humor.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMAO Muddy I still have nightmare flashbacks of a few stinky pussies I've encountered. One of them goes back to the 90s. San Francisco Deja Vu. I smelled it as soon as she removed her thong.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    SirLapDanceAlot - I appreciate your humor. It’s all good.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    My ex has stinky fish pussy. I thought it was normal because I didn't play around. It was a wonderful revelation to later find out that a pussy can smell wonderful and clean!
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    I had a girl that as soon as I removed the pantys the stench was horrid. I suggested we get into the hot tub out back first she agreed. I went out and threw some extra chlorine in before we got in. I literally shocked that smell away...
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    yes smelly pussy exists.
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    holy shit. I ran into this few months ago at Atlantic City club. It was sadly... a turn off.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    Maybe you haven't been around a lot of women, because smelly pussy definitely exists. I must say I haven't encountered a ton of it in the strip clubs. But I have encountered fishy funky pussy a few times. Definitely more with civilian women.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    ^^^I understand. I'm saying it might only be because of hygiene issues. Meaning she's not washing up well enough. But if she's squeaky clean down there, it doesn't smell.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I've known a few girls who blamed their boyfriends for messing up their pH balance. I've been bare backing nutting inside my current sugar baby for over a year now, and I never noticed any change in her taste or odor (even before she let me nut inside) until she started letting her new boyfriend nut in her as well. Even then it wasn't bad, just a little stronger, even several days after she'd seen him. They broke up about a couple of months ago (not for that, because he was a controlling asshole and she is NOT the one to try to control), and things went back to "normal" after only a couple of weeks.
  • stripperlover777
    5 months ago
    I Think It's The Outer Look For Pussy Scent Type & Who You Like 👄
  • misterorange
    5 months ago
    @stripperlover What the fuck does that even mean? Lol @georgmicrodong, that's the funniest fucking post I've seen in years!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion