tuscl

Not smoking roaches

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Friday, May 6, 2022 4:28 PM
Is not smoking roaches an under 40 thing or a stripper thing? I was never that much of a head, but I am a major cheap-ass, so this has always irked me. Every stripper I've used the term "roach clip" with just responds with a blank stare.

29 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It's all about the edibles and vape pens with these younger potheads, @ilb. And nowadays if you buy a joint it will likely have a cardboard tip so no roach clip needed.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    No need anymore. In the old days of so-so pot,the only strong part was the roach. Saving them up for smoking in a pipe 🤪 was one way to get high on just a toke or three. Tasted terrible though. 😕
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I haven't seen anyone mention a "roach" in a long time. Last time was a dancer who was actually using a paper clip on what was left of an actual roach. Most now smoke blunts or pends. Or like me, do edibles.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I always have a vape ITC (old school at home). The convenience is addictive. They're also magnets for the pothead dancers. Not a fan of all the flavors though. Skunk all day for me thank you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Kids today. A toke in time saves nine. And get off my lawn!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Throwing roaches away is supposed to be a way of showing that you made it. That you can afford to throw them away. Then there's the people who go around looking for them on the ground
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I prefer dabs or weed pens now a days.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I don't smoke anything but have seen plenty of weed smoked in the last 60 years. Mostly what I see today is blunts.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I smoked weed for the first time in 1969; started smoking as often as possible in 1973; sold it in college and haven't been without my own personal stash for even a day since 1989. Roaches are gone for a lot of the reasons stated hereinbefore, but women with nails were never big fans of roaches, they turned your fingertips a sick shade of yellow/orange which turned ppl off; you could inhale them or burn yourself. Weed sucked back in the day compared to the hi-test we have now. The longer the joint burned, the more thc accumulated at the end. Some smoked roaches in bowls, but I am health conscious, lol, so we just unrolled and collected the bits and pieces until we had enough for a bowl without the paper. I still have a few old school friends who roll with zig zags and they toss the roaches now, simply because unlike 40-50 years ago weed is available all the time and there is no annual summer drought. If you have plenty of food, you dump some in the trash after eating. If you are starving you use it all.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I never heard the "all the THC's in the roach" theory before. Sounds like something an old fart made up, after getting teased by younguns for being cheap-ass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ and if you want to really hit rock bottom you can scrape the black resin out of your pipes and smoke that. Like going dumpster diving for food. Yeah, BTDT. 🤦
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @ilb, the smoke from burning the weed still has THC on it. So as you smoke it through a joint, that THC collects on both the paper and the unburnt weed. That's how it gets stronger as you smoke a joint. Chemistry!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^I smoke out of a little wooden bowl. Just using a paper clip to clean it out is hysterical when you think that sludge you wipe on a paper towel is the same shit in your lungs. I fucking love the stupidity of the young when they give older guys shit, simply because I was young once like they are, so I know how young men think. Now I am old and know how old men think and the young today are so stupid they don't realize that they don't. The young are twice as arrogant with half the knowledge, which is why if you go to CVS you will see "men's" makeup products now.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Never heard the term before. Put me in the category of preferring vapes and edibles. I don’t really like the weed smell.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "I always have a vape ITC (old school at home). The convenience is addictive. They're also magnets for the pothead dancers." ^^^so true 😂. Pothead strippers out here in Portland will suck a full vape pen dry before you get it back.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I guess edibles and bongs are more popular today, due to decriminalization and hookahs. It's sad if roaches are no longer a thing, sort of the end of an era.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I am sitting here with my little wooden bowl. I filled it with 29.7% thc ghost train haze. I also added some 95.6% thc Mimosa crumble. If you have never smoked Mimosa, it is the best tasting weed of all time.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Say roach to a millennial, they'll scream emojis and google an exterminator!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When it comes to blunts I only like backwoods. I haven't been into blunts since having covid. But I take advantage of sales at dispensaries and give dates weed instead of flowers lulz. An oz if I really like her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Watermelon or raspberry lemonade gummies are my favorites
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I ain’t smokin all that roach paper, but I used to unroll them and dump the profit in a bowl and smoke. I wasn’t only going through school, but after school and working out of a state I never lived in, I had nobody to buy from so I’d hoard whenever I could. Glad it’s recreational at the state level.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I never really got used to vaping. To me the high is really intense for a shorter duration and then I crash from it harder and then just want to go to sleep. With smoking it (bong preferred but joints and bowls are fine too) I don't crash as hard and I can keep smoking and get high again and again. I think with a pen I just overdo it from the start.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Learning to live in your own skin is the work of a life time. But some people look instead to chemical tune out. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Weed smell my butt, nice freaks about the drool on it when she gets passed a joint.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Pro Tip: Bring edibles for nicespice. Unopened. Good luck getting her to eat them at work though. 🤷
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^Hah. I just didn’t want to have it because of it being a five hour shift. If it was 6-8 though, I’d have eaten it right there. 😋
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^Yeah but then I'd have too much competition over you. I like my nicespice at maximum freshness, TYVM. 🤗🦄
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    I'm not surprised. File "roach clips" in the same category as pay phones and two dollar bills.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    We were in eastern Oregon and went 3 hours without cell phone service. Back in the day of pay phones we'd have been able to stop a few times and make a call, Technology is perfect...................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion