tuscl

Icees best day of the year

IceesEx
I give weiner hugs for drugs
Oh Hispanic pride day. The one day of the year Icee can act like a complete douche and not get his ass kicked for it.

18 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Sorry iceysex but iceydougster gets his ass kicked here multiple times every day and twice as much on hispanic pride day and cesar chavez day lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Racist sick fuck
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Come on dougie drop the hypocritical charade, you're a white guy playing a race card as part of your lame trolling attempts but i know we homiez lulz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’m sure Iceefag is no stranger to getting a beat down, my guess would be at a minimum once a week.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag you said you aren't going to troll me yet here you are
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You issue more threats of bodily harm on here than sjg
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Icee, 5’2” 220 lbs Hispanic annoying, stupid and a 2 inch dick. I should have known better but he paid my rent for 2 years and I only had to Rick him for 1 year.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag it’s not a threat it’s reciprocation
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a threat coz I stand up to your trolling
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You’re scum nothing anyone hates more than a sexual deviant liar, who constantly makes up shit and when confronted with his own statements lies and says that’s what you said.
    Don’t worry you’ll get yours.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're the trick liking hookers your grand daughters age and call me a sexual deviant for picking up girls at bars lulz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The idea of Icer at a bar is funny. I can picture her riding in on a unicorn and drinking with all his leprechaun buddies.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Hold on Twentyfive! Why the hate for sexually deviant liars? There might be a few here…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ There are many different types of sexual deviants, but our boy Iceefag, is a predatory deviant, and that's no bueno !
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ Very good clarification. I agree.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Being able to get laid isn't predatory
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee it may have taken years but your ex found you on here. Whatever yoire doing for privacy and internet security it isn’t working coz she was able to find you on here. Its unfortunate all those details are getting leaked out now and people will use them against you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion