tuscl

I am Icees Ex, AMA Ask Me Anything

IceesEx
I give weiner hugs for drugs
He is a lying cocksucker. Sucks more cock than me. Ask me anything you want to know about him.

30 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah you're that troll theosu
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Is it true that icey is really dougster and only came back to troll everyone?
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    no Icee is a 23 year old that lives in Iowa in his moms basement. his job is collecting the shopping carts at target and he plays video games and trolls various message boards at night. he always talks about LA and Vegas but he's never even been on a plane before.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu talking to himself lulz

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Is it true that icey was conceived during anal sex and his mom shit him out with all her other turds?
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    actually I am talking to him about what a fake loser you are. you have a little dick, you have short mans syndrome, you have no money no friends and now no girl since I left your ass a long time ago!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Icey you dumbass fuck, go ahead and think it's me, I'm fine with it lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ninja'd by the ex lulz
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    you have to understand, when Icee was in middle school he got hit in the head so many times hes a little slow. he never graduated high school but he did get his GED! perfect for his job collecting shopping carts in the Target parking lot. he got run over by a SUV last week but he just walks with a limp now.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I think you missed my other question..
    Is it true that icey was conceived during anal sex and his mom shit him out with all her other turds?
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    that is the word on the street in Iowa where Icee is really from. His dad never claimed he was his though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're one of the biggest pieces of shit trolls on here. This is all you do on the site. Pathetic old man.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    lulz
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    What kind of SUV?
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    icee dont be jealous of all these men on here that have more than $25 in their checking account like you do. everybody knows you are a fake troll on here, I have finally come over to validate their claims. like you claim all these members on here send you messages, hey why dont you take some screen shots of your mailbox on here and show everyone how popular you really are?

I mean you are number 3 of most ignored members on this entire site, so yeah youre so popular everyone likes you! wake up and next time we meet up fuck me with a dildo because your dick is way too small.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    what kind of SUV? one that was not big enough because this sack of shit is still alive.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    facts about Icee

he likes to get pegged in the ass

he has no license so he has to ride the bus to work when his mom cant drive him there

icee did too many whip its in high school killing what little brain cells he had left

icee likes to blow his manger at target and in return the manager gives Icee the best days on the schedule

icee has never flown, been to vegas or LA like he claims

icee is 5'2" and weighs 200lbs

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Come on now I can't believe he has a real job!
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    I dont know if collecting shopping carts at 22 years old is much of a real job.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    It would be for a lazy playa like him.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    hey icee still waiting for that screen cap of all the messages people send you on here telling you how great you are! it would make your mom proud, you finally accomplished something in your miserable life. I regret ever dating you, your drugs were shitty too.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    How about his heart attack? what's the REAL story?
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    his heart attack was as real as him dealing drugs. ALL FAKE Icee doesnt even know any strippers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Do you regret breaking up with him when you have to pay for your own slurpees?
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    his shitty drugs sucked, he was horrible in the sack, and has a small dick. no I do not miss him. all his bragging about being a pimp and drug dealer are lies. he bought his drugs off of reddit and they were junk. I got sick of having to drink slurpees all the time.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Did icey ever give you any advice as a manager? You know, like pimp / hoe type stuff?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Based on IceesEx’s insights, it appears Icee is a complete fabrication? Nothing about his TUSCL persona is real?

Even his health scare was fabricated? That’s sinking quite low.

He also posted about a failed suicide attempt, due to a stripper who shunned him. Was that also a lie?

I can’t fault him for enjoying it in the ass. He might be a homo - or at least a bi guy.

To clarify - Icee is not a pimp. He’s not suffered a heart attack. He doesn’t manage hoes. He is not the president of Icee’s Angels LLC.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Me n iceydougster are still niggaz tho lulz
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Everything that Piece of shit Icee has said on here is fake. What else does he have to do all day when he’s just collecting shopping carts from a parking lot for 8 straight hours.

Icee will be exposed soon.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Run and hide Icee run and hide
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion