tuscl

Theosu is dougsters butt buddy

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Accusing anyone who calls out dougster of being dougster.

26 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol dougie, you used to be smart, now you're an ignorant impotent pussy!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're an old man in Ohio thinking you're smart calling anyone who calls dougster out, dougster. It takes a special kind of stupid to think that makes you look smart. Maybe nicespice will talk to you and you'll feel happy a girl talked to you for free since you defend dougster for her and sjg
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    So why is everyone protecting dougsters bigthirdeye profile?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol dougie, you used to be smart, now you're an ignorant impotent pussy!

Oh well i was on break, I can't play anymore until later. Unlike you I have work to do and can't hang and post here 24/7 like you do.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Wasn't Dougster the creepy guy that statutorily raped a minor on a boat? Pretty sure that was the guy.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Bubba whats with the Connection with sjg nicespice dougster and cashman? Can you explain the relationship?
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Dougster was also the "Stolen Valor" guy that pretended to be in the war, right? Why would anyone encourage Pedo Stolen Valor to return? And how absolutely pathetic if he claimed to walk away in a huff 4 years ago only to continue posting all these years with troll accounts.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yes. That's Dougster. There are members here who think he's funny. Among them nicespice sjg Cashman theosu. They're protecting him on the site. Attacking anyone who calls him out on here. He was the one spamming the discussions with racist bs and Icee called him out. Helped get those profiles deleted
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ There is none
    I had my share of fights with Dougster, he was an arrogant cocksucker, just like Iceefag but truthfully Iceefag isn’t as intelligent or knowledgeable about subjects like finance and politics as Dougster
    Iceefag is actually a one trick pony his shtick is shlocky at best, and a poor little rich kid with no friends, nor any females paying attention to his crap.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 is jo8ng the fight to attack anyone who calls dougster out
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Oh please shut the fuck up you’re a disingenuous idiot, on my worst day I’m better than you ever were, or ever will be
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Have another drink and go lick dougsters frenulum
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "Dougster was also the "Stolen Valor" guy that pretended to be in the war, right? Why would anyone encourage Pedo Stolen Valor to return?"

No! you have that all wrong. vincemichaels/vm was that guy, not doug. dougster is the guy that led the charge against vm.
    Here.. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5406…

I was mostly against what vm did but except for a few comments I kept my mouth shut back then.
    As you see above icey is lying like he always does as he tries to divert himself from being doug BTW
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Good thing I peeked in for a minute otherwise that misinformation would snowball, back to work....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu is back to defend dougster
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey why do you think dougster is so well regarded and respected on the site?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Dougster can be really mean and vindictive. But he is also someone smart enough that you can have a real conversation with him.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg you can't have a conversation with someone who is just here to harass people
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

You're 100% proof of that fuckhead!
    But we still homies right dougie! lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey why do you think doug is so respected and regarded?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dougster you're not respected or highly regarded. SJG and theosu running to defend you is nothing to brag about
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Troll dougie talking to himself is so cute! lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu why do you go on a troll rampage and attack me when I call dougster out?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Troll, AKA D O U G S T E R !!!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dougsta, those are respectable veteran users
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee, what about nicespice and cashman?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?