tuscl

Open message to skibum609

CandymanOfProvidence
I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the bathroom! Without these things, I am nothing. So now, I must shed indulgent poop. COME WITH ME!
Monday, May 2, 2022 4:22 PM
You have a habit of trying to insult me in private messages and immediately blocking me, so I will post my response here: If anything, these lowbrow comments are garbage, especially when referencing family. If you're going to try these out on me at least make it worth my while and be original. So far it's a sad sack of shit smoldering in a dumpster fire.

5 comments

• 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Lol. 25 is usually okay. He is one of the good boomers from Florida. The rest of the massholes are wierd... skibum is definitely a fag
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    A troll conversing with his other troll alias about getting trolled, with another troll coming on in support. One of the lamest TUSCL threads not started by SJG.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The comments here are hilarious. I love that his squad is compromised - and not comprised! That’s funny stuff!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m from New Jersey! I’m no Massaholer! Lol!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Cashman, Cacaplop sniffed glue through geography class too. Futile to reason with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion