tuscl

STDs and Such

havenfan
Arizona
I'm surprised by all the BJs, CBJs, Fucking of strippers. Just to be clear, what is the risk of STDs with different shit. I'd love to know kissing, bjs, cbjs, eating pussy, fingering, and fucking. As far as I'm concerned, they all are risky except for CBJ and fingering. Thoughts?

16 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    If you wash your mouth and balls with Listermint immediately after such said activities occur all germs will instantly be killed on contact, and you will have minty fresh breath and balls as well.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    This is a conversation to have with a doctor, not the internet 👍🏼
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Being impervious to all things bad I never even have to think about shit like this. I am impervious to sexually transmitted diseases.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “ This is a conversation to have with a doctor, not the internet 👍🏼”

Listen Pink, I get car advice, financial advice, dating advice, gambling advice, political advice and recipes all from TUSCL, why not get medical advice here too? (Sarcasm)
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ that’s not very sarcastic it’s pretty helpful actually
    Thanks shailynn
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Don't worry, your wank sock can't carry STDs (but your mouth can from fifth period)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    When it comes to STD risk, I suspect that there's a whole lot of confirmation bias and blue-sky thinking on an anonymous forum populated with incredibly horny guys who spend lots of money paying for sexy fun time in strip clubs.

Do as PSD recommends. Talk to a doctor. And then assess your own personal appetite for risk.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Naw, everyone should just take their advice on everything from Shailynn.

SJG

People have called this song, "An Apocalyptic Gem".

The School of Rock plays Gimme Shelter with Special guest star Orianthi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlRGS0x…

Gimme Shelter - Portland School of Rock House Band
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVnnXeER…
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Risk and danger make one feel alive. Safety is boring.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t recommend it - but I’ve done it after trips to particularly filthy clubs.

I’ve gargled with Purell (and spit it out) and I’ve washed my junk (making sure to coat my nuts) in Purell.

I may have done it outside of my car - so I wouldn’t infect the interior - and I don’t recommend that either.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I've been on this forum for over 20 years and I don't ever remember anyone relating a story of any one catching an STD in a strip club. Maybe nobody wants to admit it. I do know of one dancer at Follies that had Chlamydia. Her best friend told me that she had gotten it from a customer and got treatment and was now clean. I did a 3 some with them on my 70th birthday.

What me worry?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I just googled “how many people have herpes”—this is what google says:

67% of people have oral herpes (which CAN be transferred to genitalia)

13% of people have genital herpes

That’s a lot. No take-backs on getting that one. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    OP disliked my comment about going to a doctor lol.

Ok man, don’t come to us with your crocodile tears then lol.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Without condom anything is risky. Unless you are married to her, you don’t take that risk. Regular lap dance is ok, immediately use a mouth wash.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’m current watching
    “Winning time: the rise of the Lakers dynasty”

Several scenes have showed Magic was a giver - apparently he loves eating pussy. Not sure if the connotation is that’s is how he contracted HIV but from articles I’ve read there’s virtually zero chance of getting HIV from going down on a woman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion