tuscl

Pink Poodle six years-cannot ATTEND-My Audio prove innocent

LIGHTINGKAY
California
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 10:07 AM
But now the audio is wrong, anyways guy I behave very well. A series of bad events doomed me. EMIKO WAS FIRED- ONE VICTORY some accountability. Pink Poodle 328 South Bascom Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128 RE: okay to come back two weeks: Follow-up 3-26-2022 Dave Telephone follow-up: Dear Dave and Rudy, On March 27 Dave talked to me by telephone and asked if coming in was a good idea and he explained a couple of weeks would be good. I said good advice and an entire understanding of both sides. 1: Been Assaulted by the bouncer. 2: Was assaulted by Emiko and I use the same force by regaining the ground I lost. Simply put these two issues are club issues and not my fault. On March 5 there was a security guard after asking for two minutes grabbed me going off balance though I have a balance problem and it was more than a touch. Later I gave more information you did say you believed me and suggested I take it up with the old bouncer. That was poor advice and inquired with the State of California to check compliance. For everyone’s safety. I warned I had a bad feeling about his training and aptitude. When I talked next Sunday, you bumped my fist come next week and dance with Missy. I apologize for a very minor request for two minutes and my response should have left before the bouncer escalated the situation to illegal acts I was ready to take the bouncer to the ground, but he took hands-off. That would be self-defense and entirely legal and I have skills capable of doing that. Where done. However, the complaint seemed to be acted upon and I talked with a bouncer to smooth out and give him the use of force and my right to defend myself, which the bouncer did let go of my jacket. The speed of the transaction was within twenty seconds after I asked to please have two minutes to wrap up there is nothing Missy was upset about. I believe Missy’s denial is related to her inner reaction she would be embarrassed to say. And did not talk about all the drama which might upset Missy. SHE was okay and I was wrong about the look, I think. I talked with respect and with very light hands. So, I came in and there was this weirdness and asked if everything was alright. Now I saw Missy she had one dance and she is free. And Rudy advised going to talk to the bouncer. You seemed angry when you set in the chair close to me. So, Emiko who ask me for dances and she became upset while talking. Would dance later I asked after that. She declined. I do make the decision to dance around when I am moved to. I talk to Missy to remind her about she was ready to dance over an hour ago. I understand you might get pissed but you did not show good management skills on that. For my safety was checking for compliance and it appears There was none explaining why Pink Poodle has contracted a new bouncer which I assume is at this point Licensed and better trained. Which is a good thing, and I am on the side of Pink Poodle and the girls there is female nature, and it is a wildcard sometimes. Stripper Web Pink Poodle talks about how “catty” the girls are with great stories. That they run the strip clubs, shortsighted views. So, when I made a simple touch gesture to get Missy’s attention, she had me waiting an hour and a half. No big deal, Missy and I worked the way we will hook up for dances. But I was anxious to dance with her/ to tell positive things to close loose ends. After Missy went to the dance room Emiko block my path and went ahead to walk me backward with all her force until I walked her back a few steps while asking her what she is doing by getting into my business with Missy. I understand Rudy’s upset because I asked for safety which is up to standards. Why I think you trying to make the point on procedures like calling the Sheriff and such and you have said some crazy thing while working on some problems. The correct way to handle matters if they are serious. All I needed was to tell me about your upset with me over the law the bouncer violated use of force laws. I completely complied with the new bouncer as unreal Emiko was acting by trying to start a fight. And Rudy I am on your side I want the Pink Poodle to do better and so I explained dynamics and relationships with dancers which were sensitive and private to help see the inner actions females take that are their nature and they are not evil. Hopefully, build experience keeping the customers who have the wallet as much as the dancers. As babies, it takes two to tango. I will see you in two weeks I am invested in the good as Dave and Rudy have been. I am a loyal customer. Sincerely Bart Letter two: RE: Saturday, April 9, 11:30 PM Dear Mike on March 27, 2022, I wrote a follow-up letter to Dave and Rudy to state we had an agreement to return in two weeks. No one had barred me, and this letter contains loose ends. I talked with you more recently and I remember you asking an insightful question which I answered candidly. On April 9, 2022, I thought it was okay but when I got there, said your secretary was at the club and Dave was just told not to let me in since you are working on the Emiko situation, and I am sorry if you had told me not to go back yet. I thought I said I am okay with Dave and Rudy. The reason I brought Emiko to your attention was to not write a bad review of Emiko, would only pour gasoline on the dance floor but also, I saw the Pink Poodle girls threaten the reviewer. My goal is to continue to support the Poodle. But I was thinking I was out of the loop. Rudy though told me that you instructed him days earlier by phone to have me leave and added a curious twist to call the police if I did not leave. Dave and Rudy work tightly with each other not likely there not on the same page. I have an audio segment attached of Missy saying she got to dance quickly and just as Missy had gone inside the dance area Emiko approached me. Emiko was the aggressor. The reason I record audio in public is I am aware of untrue accusations, and I hope audio can protect me. I think it fully backs up what I said. Dave and Rudy did at the start of trouble more than a month ago in which Emma stated an untruth about our attempted dance. I started to imply I would go elsewhere and was quickly recognized as a great guy, a steady customer who spends money and doesn’t do that. I followed up twice on Sundays over separate events where they could speak to me. Dave went inside asking the girls if I could come in pretending, I was not there complaining about them an example and Crystal came and told me the Girls decided I could be back in two weeks. I could not believe but Dave said no Crystal just speaking for the girls. I was in disbelief and explained doing that and not talking privately could be like gasoline on the dance floor. And now I still hanging in because I would be sure Missy was not upset since she gave me a dagger. A girl mentioned that to me when I was asking for some dances but I was striking out and a false accusation is where this started and SO I impressed upon Dave and Rudy this can get out of hand. In the way past Pink Poodle has told me they enjoy me when there, and the Girls do too. I talk with Missy and she is not upset and does not remember the dagger look. I told Missy the only info I have was from her look, did not add any drama from the other Girls or Dave and Rudy. I completely complied with the new bouncer as unreal Emiko was acting by trying to start a fight. I’m in for the better. I am not sure Mike you know how badly Rudy handled the March 5, 2022 security event in which hands were laid on me and Rudy misstated the actions but Rudy was still good with me the next day (Sunday)In front of Missy while doing my end of the dance floor drama making sure or correcting any wrong, I may have made. And the reference to my age seemed to be an editorial trying to support some pervert status. I successfully de-escalated that situation but was forming a wrestling takedown in my head just before the bouncer let go of my jacket. There is audio for that. I am finishing with Missy in the lobby as promised to Dave and Rudy which they were aware of. Asked for two minutes and the bouncer grabbed my jacket for twenty seconds measured by the audio timeline. But Missy does not remember the dirty look. And I think it was just jealousy. Yes, I’ve seen that look before from Missy has some real feminine passion. Pink Poodle to do better and so I explained dynamics and relationships with dancers which were sensitive and private to help see the inner actions females take that are their nature and they are not evil. Hopefully, build experience keeping the customers who have the wallet as much as the dancers. Dave and Rudy have said they have to back the girls, and of course but that comes across to me as a guy has no chance. Sincerely Bart Kay

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Don't dox yourself on this website. Also, I'm not sure what happened between 2015 and now, but your posts in 2015 were much more cogent and clear. This may not be the best place to air out your dirty laundry and drama. Maybe just go find a new club. Or, maybe strip clubs aren't a good idea for you right now.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    WTF? Lost me after a couple of lines.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Hot damn we’ve just been introduced to SJGs brother.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Another troll.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Maybe? The profile was set up in 2014. There's not a lot there, but a few reviews, threads, and comments. And the early comments seem much more clear than the recent ones. So, maybe a guy who should try something other than strip clubs. There was another guy (pre-pandemic, I think) who was suing a club in the deep south who fully doxed himself here. Posted links to court papers, revealed that his profile name here was the same as his other personal social medias. It became pretty clear pretty quickly that he was not well. So, it's not like stuff like this hasn't happened before. But, as always, who really knows on an anonymous forum...
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Remember when SJG was the strangest poster on TUSCL?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    What a fucking whiny and fixated headcase. He apparently feels the need to audio record his interactions with others because he is so frequently "misunderstood" lol. It also wasn't clear what force he used on the dancer in "regaining the ground [he] lost" but it is never OK for a grown ass man to lay hands on a girl unless it's absolutely necessary for self-defense. This, along with his other creepy and douchey behavior, is obviously why he isn't being allowed back in the club anymore. Sounds like the club is handling this well. They have barred him from the premises and instead of ramming this twat's head into a wall 30 or 40 times, which I'm sure they are very tempted to do, they have calmly informed him that an attempt to enter will result in a trespassing call to law enforcement. My only hope is that someone takes a baseball bat to this twat's balls so that he never accidentally impregnates some girl and produces another one of himself.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    There has to be something in the water in San Jose CA, lol. This is also not this guy's first problem at a club. Look at his reviews and then add this and it becomes pretty clear that this guy is a drama magnet.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ beat me to it Rick. Welcome to San Jose CA where everyone has an IQ of 130+ but nobody there can function as a normal functioning adult in society.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I am not sure what occurred. I think there is a lot of pretext in these experiences, and it may cause the detailed descriptions he provides to get derailed? I reread one of his discussions from 2017(?), and I didn’t understand it either. Either he’s using voice transcription, and not editing after - or he’s translating his descriptions from another language (and many of the English nuances are lost).
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The translation and not editing could explain his doxing himself as well.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    If this is a troll, I’m giving the guy an A+ for effort. This is weird as shit, requires multiple reads to follow the story, and he never breaks character. Or this is a good example of why sniffing glue is a bad idea. Transmission from DCPNW TO SJG in the Ignore Zone: bzzzzt beep I can’t hear you, but maybe you can hear me. You have been demoted to 2nd place. Do you understand? Make the lightbulbs in the living room flash once for yes, twice for no, and 3 times for FRMOS.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Omg Drew - that is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time! Now my living room lights won’t stop blinking! That SJG is going TLN!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Here's what I just got in my inbox from LIGHTINGKAY. I considered a lot of responses but wanted to share with the whole class: <i>Okay, tough guy, intellectual type of subscriber. I used no force other than what was in the letter. You're the kind that provides proxy violence for females. Mangina. Still in High School. There is no doubt you're a clown.</i> Please feel free to share with the whole group L. What type of force did you use precisely? Did you make contact with her or not? Your letter was about as clear as mud. Oh, and btw, it's never a guy like me who is dangerous to females. It's inevitably an emotionally weak and butt hurt self-entitled type like yourself. The proper response in that incident would have been to laugh it off and walk away, not escalate it by getting in the face of one half naked girl just because you were frustrated that she wouldn't let you get to another half naked girl. Did you not have a father in the house growing up to tach you how to behave like a man?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Can I be the first to congratulate Rick Dugan on passing the Advanced Cryptography Exam?! I have no idea that was in the OP’s post/letter! You might qualify as a Navajo Wind Talker!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    If this is a troll post it is a damned good one, lol. Imagine actually receiving these letters from a whack job like this, with the desperation, resentments and fixation practically oozing off the pages as he tried to justify why it was ok to get physical with one of the dancers. Priceless. This guy clearly struggles to deal with people or else he'd understand that, if anything, these letters hurt his cause rather than helping him. Also imagine that girl Missy, who he was giving that laser death stare to for 90 fucking minutes before deciding to go chase her down. Apparently he couldn't take a hint. Reading between the lines, it's very likely that Missy did not want to hear him explain anything to her and definitely didn't want to dance for him. Emiko was no doubt running interference because Missy was too scared to deal with this lunatic. Too funny. If this guy is real, I'd bet a dollar against a dime that he's spent some time in a psych ward at some point in his life.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick that earlier comment of yours is extremely violent. Violent imagery/wishes. How are you getting all that info on the letters anyway
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion