tuscl

Dancers with Daddy issues

How do the dancers with daddy issues behave with you? Do they treat you like a father figure? Does this make you more uncomfortable getting dances with them or making filthy requests?

14 comments

• BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Dancers with daddy issues love it when I take them to the mall so we can get hour long dances in the mall changing rooms.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Most actually have mommy issues. If they treat you like a father figure or old guy uts coz they think you're old. Never a good sign
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I had an almost 2 year arrangement with a 24-26 year old girl. She seemed to genuinely think I was good looking. At first, I thought it was just her playing along with me and creating the fantasy. Then I saw a photo of her deceased Father. Then I totally understood the attraction. I could have been the guy's cousin, if not brother. It was kind of spooky actually.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Warrior do you get incestual vibes? I also look like one dancers brother.
    Did you meet her on the seeking website, you mentioned arrangement?
    And how old were you at the time.

Eltriste, how do guys with mommy issues vs daddy issues act?
    How do girls with mommy issues vs daddy issues act?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    BitCoin have you actually done that yet mate? Or is that bollox!
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    They have mommy issues in that they lack a strong female role model. And have self esteem issues need for constant validation and proving themselves. The materialism you get with strippers is a manifestation of that
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltriste if the stripper didnt have a dad growing up but had a mom, that means daddy issues right. What behaviors does daddy issues include

How do guys with mommy or daddy issues behave
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Like Iceefag
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Daddy issues in women leed to an inability to form healthy relationships. They don't trust men and can't open up to be vulnerable with someone. Self sabotaging positive relationships with men. Cling to negative relationships hoping to fix their partner and thus heel themselves.

In men...

Daddy issues come out as an inability to commit in relationships. Viewing women as always trying to use you or get one over on you. Pent up anger. Lack of empathy and affection.

Mommy issues... unrealistic expectations of women. Expecting women to fulfill all of your needs and if they don't you view them negatively. Needing validation. Overly suspicious of women's motives. Insecure.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltistre if a stripper grew up in a single mother household what issues does it cause

If a male grows up in a single mother household what issues does it cause

Eltistre, those issues you mentioned for men, seem to have overlapping traits with mommy and dady issues
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    There's a lot of overlap.

Single parent households lead to the lack of a role model of the sex that's missing. I general it leads to insecurities and an inability to form healthy relationships. Specifics depend on particular cases
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    I love when they call me papi!
  • loper
    2 years ago
    Being called Sir, on the other hand, is a boner killer.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion