tuscl

Favorite Condom

how
Texas
There has been some information here about this topic, but long ago (per my search). Interested in knowing which condom is favored by SC patrons who have use for such things.
Assumption 1: Baseline requirements are protection against pregnancy, infections and diseases.
Assumption 2: Those requirements being met, maximum sensation and minimum constriction would be the criteria for determining favorites.

Sizes vary, and are available for whatever size a dude might required, so this discussion of favorites might best focus on the brand and specific product.

My latest to try (have yet to try them) are Kimono MicroThin and Wink Closer.

22 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Uses his wank sock all the way!
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Magnum bare skin. But I prefer not using condoms. Most girls don't seem to like them either.
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    https://www.myonecondoms.com/

I've been using these for about 4 years. Once you find your perfect fit, it's a game changer.

I never use a condom provided by my partner. It's like eating gas station sushi. It's convenient, but you will regret it later.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Magnum bare skin is a game changer but I wouldn’t use it with anyone I didn’t want kids with. The sensation is so real you wonder if it broke
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I am seeing more and more extras strippers either say they prefer it raw or not ask to use a condom. My sample size is really just 3 clubs. That said Magnum bareskin
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I like Magnum, whatever thinnest and lubed version is available. This is not because I have an enormous dick. In fact, I have a very regular dick. However, Magnums are long and roll down to the base of even a regular dick and don't work their way up like shorter condoms. This provides more coverage, even during aggressive handling by dedicated professionals.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I feel kinda bad about putting this out there, like maybe its really irresponsible. But here goes anyway.

Do you feel that in the last 10 years a lot more people are barebacking and doing it in more situations?

SJG

Jimmy Smith - Midnight Special
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_m-gyi5…
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Definitely. Most girls don't care about condoms. And more ask to go bareback than ask for condoms
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    THings have changed, but I still feel bad about talking about this.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    If you wash your hands while wearing gloves, have you really washed your hands?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I plead the fifth.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    My favorite condom is the one that stays inside the package while I fuck without it. But if I must, I use Skyn Elite.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I know I shouldn't have introduced the idea of BareBacking. It wasn't responsible, and lots of people are running with it.

SJG

The Thrill is Gone + Summertime (BB king + George Gershwin cover)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEIJSXL…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    No problem, you won't get the goat pregnant, but you might catch hoof and mouth disease.
  • how
    2 years ago
    I learned a few things so far in this thread:
    1. Many people either ride bare, or say they do...
    2. Magnum bareskin has a loyal following
    3. Thanks to herbtcat's info, I looked up size charts and learned that many sizes are BANNED in the United States. No explanation I found, but I assume very wide condoms are banned for a propensity to slip off during intercourse...
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Yeah to the few who prefer protection I'd say try magnum bareskin with a civvie girl first before a dancer. When I looked into the reviews on amazon everyone said how amazing it felt and also how prone it was to breaking. I learned both were true. I never had a condom tear but I noticed a hole when hearing a billy joel once. The girl kept going and would have had no problem playing frank sinatra if I didnt ask her to switch for another one I had in my pocket. Yeah and always carry 2. I rarely use the extra but it puts the mind at ease
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Magnum bare skin is my favorite but they break easily
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Trojan bare skin are my fav. Some women don't want to use a condom some do. I

• FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    I found that I need the gold pack Magnum XL’s. Everything else is way too tight - sometimes I use Saran Wrap since I can adjust for size.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Penguin you really use saran wrap?

SJG, hopefully with the Organization you can change things

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ BTE, my organization will do many things, it already is. But of the issues that pertain to barebacking it has no power whatsoever.

SJG

Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones Cover] - Britny Lobas at The Roost Austin, Tx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71GZQYH…
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    don't got many choices. But my go to favorite is Magnum regular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion