Super Bitch's Revenge :(

There is this dancer I've known for years. As she has gotten older she is even more a pain in the butt then when she was a newbie. She will see me and ignore me or usually she'll sit in my lap and give me a handjob and will talk about dogs and fruit. She has a small dog that probably gets the Mvick treatment sans the funeral arrangements.

So, normally I get a single dance and get rid of her because she won't give me the GFE anymore. I tried paying her for handjobs thinking that would be a nice compromise. She makes a big deal rolling her eyes and then does not only a poor job (the freeby HJs are very good), but she overcounts! I felt like slapping her, but just paid off.

Today, things were looking a lot better. We talk about her dog and the fruit. I mention Mvick and she says she's reformed since she doesn't want to go to jail or get fined. She does the nice handjob, but it seems like GFE is in my future. YES!!! :) She is really getting into the dances and her nipples are getting really elongated and her heart is running at a nice pace and she's giving excellent eye contact with her pupils getting larger. Mr. Happy is happy. :) I'm figuring I'll empty my wallet like the old times. :) Life is good. :)

The nasty bitch goes cold almost instantly and says she's had enough dances!!! :( I try some sweet talk to get her interested in selling more dances. She says NO THANK YOU. :( Collects her money coldly and walks off hitting other customers with the old wanna dance. She gets a customer on the third try and starts giving him GFE dances.

I really don't like this dancer at all, but I'm so weak it is pathetic. I keep remembering that she can do a good job. And, that she is good looking. And, that we have spent a lot of time together. But, I know she'll screw me every freaking time it seems. I'm surprise she didn't do the overcount on the dances that I bought today. Next time, I'll try and grow a little backbone and after she gives me the free HJ and asks for a dance, it will be NO more Mr. Nice Guy.

11 comments

• BobbyI
    17 years ago
    That bitch sounds like a total psycho.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Please, for your own sake, go to another club for at least six months.
  • jester214
    17 years ago
    Yes, I'm with SuperDude, try a new place for awhile.

One of my coworkers is bad about not being able to say "no". Especially if she gives him a little extra attention.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Six months??? I'm flesh and blood for crying out loud. :) If she was the only reason for going, then I think it would be pretty easy. As it is I'd rather she just ignore me.

Maybe make a fun bet with her, if I had money to throw away? :) $500 if she agrees to ignore me for 6 months and now I just need a fair return if decides to be a pest within that period. Liberation of her small dog and a lifetime ban on new pets? :) For $500, I think it should be real easy for her to ignore me for six months and it would make me feel better. :)

• SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Another club for six months. You get a new ATF. When you come back, she will have missed you soooo much.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi SuperDude,

She isn't an ATF. I've just known her a long time and she used to be willing to provide GFE. Then one day it appeared that I gave her too much excitement and that was pretty much the end of the GFE. Believe me, getting her off--assuming that is what happened and that is the problem--wasn't worth it even a little bit. I'd rather she just fake it assuming she can do a good job.

Also, I do go to other clubs. It is extremely difficult for me to find an ATF because I'm no longer patient and don't go to the clubs as often and have gotten old and the number of women who have the looks to be an ATF is small. It seems like mission impossible would be easier. :)

Goofball could have been an ATF, but she didn't last long at Angels. In fact, since that horrible storm she has just disappeared. Besides, she rightfully considered me to be financially weak.

• SuperDude
    17 years ago
    You can't win. Walk away from her as fast as you can.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi SuperDude,

Yes, I think you're right. It is the walking away part that is more difficult as long as she thows me a few crumbs.

The funny thing is she prides herself on just being about the money. I told her that is wonderful. Sell me what I need and make more money!

She'd rather be a pest and earn a lot less. It isn't even like she is a "good" girl. She is and considers herself to be 100% hoe! She just needs to be a hoe that is more interested in earning money. Or, even better a hoe that completely ignores me. :)

• TessieV
    17 years ago
    No way that PSYCHOBITCH is just about the money if she's giving away free handjobs.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi TessieV,

The "free" handjobs do make some financial sense for the dancer who is all about the money. It is like a loss leader and even better it definitely can interfere with some strip club customer's ability to say NO. Fortunately at my favorite club most dancers are just "wanna dance" types so it is easy for me to say NO. However, a few dancers give "free" handjobs and then at least for me it is very difficult to say NO for a number of reasons.

There is a history with this dancer. I swear she just wants to be a super pest! I had developed the ability to say NO when she would ask for a dance because she gave me one too many bad dances. Did she leave me alone? A little bit . . . but, then she learned that if she gave me a free handjob, my ability to say NO was pretty much gone. :( She does know how to give a good dance, but she doesn't want to. Also, she can make more money from other customers *if they show*----I don't do VIP and apparently she has customers who are VIP regulars.

Ideally she would just ignore me ALL the time. She also has a little bit of competitive streak. One time I was getting dances from a lot of hot dancers------NOW, she wants to give me great dances. Heck, even then I was happy with all the other hotties, but a least she really did a great job. Another time (happened more than once) my favorite dancer showed so she tried to start a fist fight with my favorite dancer (she would have beat the favorite up, but I basically kept them apart).

Bottom line she could have made a lot more money from me, but has other issues that apparently are more important to her than making $$$ although she does say with pride that she's all about the money.

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Definitely he smart thing to do is avoid the club for a minimum of 6 months.

However, I'm lucky if I can make it 10 days. Yes, there are other clubs. But, I know a lot more people at my favorite club. Coco's has some really stunning dancers, but you have to go at the right time and the music is loud. RolLexx is a little far and too many police. Secrets is a little far and too many police. Tootsies is a joke. Solid Gold is a joke and mainly it is stocked with east European dancers, which I didn't really care for them.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion