tuscl

Who will be our next Juice?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Saturday, April 23, 2022 12:27 AM
Who could be so universally loved? Who has got the ebullience? I think it could be BigThirdEye. SJG

42 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    This thread is awesome
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Heresy!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Just got the WiFi password from his mother for doing the dishes
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I didnt know about this, interesting thread.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Is this supposed to be Dougster s welcome back thread? His biggest enablers seem happy with it. A welcome thread for a troll claiming he'll be the biggest troll now. That's fucked up
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    So we got sjg nicespice cashman...let's see who else comes out as a troll enabler ruining the discussions
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Elstriste what is your issue with cashman and nicespice? How are they enabling? Eltriste the reason people dont have as much an issue with dougster is cause he doesnt go around insulting people
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Dougster your insolence is offensive. You're smug and belittle people with you incessant trolling. Some may be too stupid to see what you're doing but that doesn't change the facts. I guess your enablers enjoy you ruining the forum
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Who did I belittle? Nobody That’s you, always doing the holier than thou stuff friend... in one thread you had nothing else to criticize so you said rick is a suck fuck for being married seeing strippers
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Dougster. You belittle everyone thinking you're so clever with your semantic traps. The stupid threads with the inane questions. The dms trying to pigeonhole people into stupid positions. Rick is disgusting for manipulating desperate hookers not for going to strip clubs
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    You made an entire thread bragging about and encouraging manipulating whores... I haven’t seen rick manipulate hookers
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Surprised theosu isn't welcoming dougster here
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ As long as you keep trolling, you're not welcome dougie!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE is not Dougster SJG The School of Rock plays Gimme Shelter with Special guest star Orianthi [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Сан-Хосе ползучести San-Khose polzuchesti
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    SJG you and theosu keep defending him but people know its him.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dougsta, whats the problem
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Juice cannot be replaced, nobody needs to try and you need to STFU for even suggesting it SJG.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ I second that motion, except there are thousands of others that would agree with you.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^ now if we could only figure out away for SJG to go away and NOT be replaced.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Well said Shailynn. I agree. Juice can’t be replaced.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Of course he can be replaced. We're talking a new geriatric trick clique protected troll. Cacaplop shares their values ant bte dougster is being protected .
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ you’re jealous because yiu wanted to be the next kang of trolls, but nobody likes you like we all liked Juice. Too bad yiu seek affection from an anonymous website. Total loser!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Wish founder would just bring back the two way block !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not a troll. But uts obvious now who gets off OK trolling and why
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey and BTE are not dougster SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    What Meyers-Briggs Type do you think Juice was? How about Dougster? How about Icey? How about BTE? I am INTJ [view link] [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    We'd ask what type you are but we already know you're a bathhouse loving, mentally ill, psychotic, creep that loves taking it up the ass from billy goats!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bte is dougster The osu is just a troll.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    What do you think is my myers briggs?
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    ^ A-N-U-S
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu is on a troll rampage hoping to be the next juice
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    you better drink what ever juice they recommend to make your dick grow because that shit is 2 inches long hard.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BigThirdEye, Front Room Make Out Sessions! [view link] [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Сан-Хосе ползучести San-Khose polzuchesti You creepy fucking moron! You can't see he's a troll just making shit up but then we can't expect a mentally ill dunce that can only get an internet connection when the library is open to see anything clearly.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, you should write a review of your FRMOS club. A review or an article. Just don't identify your girl. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link] [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, I will try to do so! I will protect the girl at all costs, their identity must be kept safe at all costs! Your advice was absolutely correct , you are a pimp! Frmos, backroom if needed, or take it OTC. You want to show generosity to your girl, but not treat her like a vending machine. I gave her that $100 free, and it worked in my favour. I fingered her in the front room, and she jerked me, free of charge. Any girl not seriously attached can be gotten to, friend!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^ Excellent! BTE seems to be starting off where Juice had gotten to. SJG Gaby [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    My head hurts thinking of a real time conversation between SJG and BTE. That is if they are different people
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    NJballa, you mentioned me being like SJG inspired by moon knight. Can you explain what that means SJG’s the man!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion