tuscl

ROBocop

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
My fav told me last night that a ROB dancer (who was fired from her club) is about to finish her training period, and become a cop. She was fired for trying to give another dancer (who she outweighed by at least 50 pounds) a beat down. What's weird is that the manager of this club is known for being buddy buddy with the police department that's hiring her. Either he didn't give them a heads up, or somehow they are prevented from acting on it.

The ROB had been claiming she was making $70K a year on OnlyFans and some website called "Clapper". My fav was calling bullshit on the $70K figure, cause who's going to leave that for a cop salary. But you can make a lot more $70K a year shaking down slingers I'm guessing.

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Anyone can become a cop pretty much
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Cops are union and they have benefits - and most can retire on a decent pension after 20 years. If she doesn’t live in a shithole area, she can write speeding tickets, and bust up high school parties, and avoid any dangerous stuff, and be retired at a young age.

As far as I know OnlyFans girls aren’t unionized just yet. Although, that cam girl Wynfrea deserves something for taking a giant dildo in her ass every day!
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    A cop in a larger department around where I live, like Boston, with details and overtime makes WAY more than $70k a year. Plus bennies and pension as Cashman said. Could be a lot different where you live though.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Yeah, the 20 year pension thing is a good deal. And the pay isn't bad if you complete higher education and get promoted. When I worked in banking I had a client who was a cop in Newark, NJ. He retired as a detective (not sure the rank but he definitely had people under him). His house was paid off, college for kids fully funded with 529's, and the pension was enough for him to live on comfortably, plus he had a couple rental properties.

His wife worked in the kitchen of a restaurant and had some management responsibilities, so nice extra income but not a fortune. He retired at 42, bought his own restaurant with a fellow cop who was also retiring, put his wife in charge, and he and the other guy started some kind of security company.

Problem nowadays is who would want to be a cop with all the anti-police bullshit going on?
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Cops can make decent money but I don't think they make nearly enough to put up with what they have to deal with these days.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^I had a neighbor who worked as a Deputy for Broward County, he retired at age 46 with a pension of over a hundred Gs a year, full medical, dental, and went to work in private security making even more money, I remember his last 4-5 years he piled on overtime which was paid at an insane rate of over a hundred dollars per hour, plus comp time, it's absolutely disgusting how much money the police department pays in salaries and benefits.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I have a close friend that I grew up with that is a city cop. Good guy, strong work ethic but he's down to bang a stripper when we've gone on trips in the past just like the rest of the crew. He makes good money but works a ton of hours and weekends to get to that level. He has a lot of "off assignment" jobs where he's working security while in a police uniform and those gigs are where the money is at. No city cop in our county has been killed in the line of duty EVER but still, my buddy could pull someone over tomorrow off the interstate just passing through and murder him, the majority of us do not have that risk while we are at work on a daily basis.

The stories I've heard from him over the years, nothing too crazy at all is just amazes me how stupid people are.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Oh Cashman comon now, you already posted that last video which drove me insane, now you mentioned that onlyfans chick who ill have to look up!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cops are overpaid. And the process of becoming one is too easy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And it's funny how despite all its union busting the right doesn't want to bust the police union. Which is a huge problem when it comes to cops not having to be accountable
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion