tuscl

Are we sleeping on Cincinnati?

Alright maybe not the city itself with only one strip club, only open Friday and Saturday night, but to LIVE in Cincinnati is to possibly live in a treasure trove of strip club options. Yeah you got some clubs right across the Ohio river in KY. But then you got in like an hour or so orbit, Dayton, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville and Indianapolis. Not to mention Detroit is just a 4 hour hike north. If you don't mind driving a little bit, that's a lot of choices with some pretty popular clubs in there.

I think it's a nice looking city too, real underrated got some cool neighborhoods. I just doesn't seem like it has to be the strip club wasteland that it's made out to be on here. I could think of a lot worse spots to monger from.

7 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    Are you hanging out over there right now?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^ 😍😍😍 Oh heck yeah, I can have an entire city suck my cock? YAY
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Yeah the city itself is a complete wasteland as far as strip clubs but like you said there are plenty of options within a couple of hours of here. By the way, I'm not sure where you are thinking there is a strip club in Cincinnati itself since there hasn't been in years so I assume you are referring to one of the Northern Kentucky clubs or Concepts over in Indiana.

Aside from strip clubs the city does have a decent amount of entertainment, food and nightlife options.

Just disregard Joe Burrow's comment - "Fortunately, there's not a ton to do in Cincinnati ... so nobody's going out to clubs and bars and getting COVID every weekend."
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh you know what nevermind I wasn't looking at "The Cabaret" looks likes it's closed now and it's a tranny club. Nevermind lol.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    So NO clubs in Cincy.

And for the Midwest it's underrated. Whenever I think of the city, I just think of Joey Votto wasting his career there. One of the best players of all time, rarely do we see him in the playoffs. Mike Trout is following in his footsteps.

@and no Nice I'm not there right now. But when I do get back, I'm getting me some more of that chocolate chili spaghetti.
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    I was on a road trip recently and hit up Brad’s in Indianapolis and Cowboy’s in Lexington. Would definitely go back to those clubs if I lived closer.

But as a Midwesterner myself I don’t think anywhere beats Florida for strip clubs. I really hope DeSantis doesn’t fuck it all up.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    2 years ago
    I lived in Cincy for a minute. Long, long way to a good beach. Long, long way to a ski mountain. As mentioned, need to leave town to find a good titty bar. Some decent blackberry chocolate chip ice cream; Skyline chili is way overrated. I was always leaving Cincy to find adventure. Not going to break my top 100 best places to live in the U.S.

And yes Scrub, I am on the Cincy Chamber of Commerce and this is a "club ad."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion