tuscl

Life hack for seeking/sugar dating

Came across something that appears to be some sort of cheat code. But the difference was so vast and great it could no be ignored. I was getting a lot of bites online or anyone get back to me at all despite thousands of messages sent out. I then tried a week of blocking out my face and was suddenly bombarded with endless messages. Left and right, left and right. Back to full view… crickets, even many blocking outright.

I surmise that it must have something to do with an air of mystery. “Who is this man? I’d like to find out” they must wonder. In the mean time I’ll continue to conduct these experiments with great vigor and many a late hour.

10 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Not sure how I would feel about this??
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    "Back to full view... many blocking outright." Kudos for your honesty, but... ouch.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    ‘But his face’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it…
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The only photo I have on the site that is public is me with the phone covering my face. I do have some private photos of me but very few girls ask to see them. I have no problems at all getting replies.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't put public pictures of myself on a sugar dating website. The world is full of judgmental people, who assume that, if a man sees sex workers because he feels no attraction to women as homely as he is, he must be the Harvey Weinstein type. But I also wouldn't agree to meet with any potential sugar baby without showing her my picture first (as well as seeing hers). It's not like it's about finding your soulmate. Why should we waste our time?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Well look, I don't like putting myself out there like that, but here's my selfie I've been using. You be the judge. https://www.grunge.com/img/gallery/sloth…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol muddy I don't see a problem. That probably puts you second in command in the creep's organization, Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Meet your women f2f, not via online.

This is The System (tm)

SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Muddy you’re just too damn ugly.

Seriously though, I believe the assumption is a true man of substance (someone allegedly influential, important, highly successful) would not show their face on a SD website therefore only the blurred profiles get attention.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Hey it makes sense^

not quite the same thing like with the "influential/important" w/e but i think that it is a somewhat similar psychology to why a lot of waitresses/bartenders have dudes wanting to buy dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion