tuscl

Awkward!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, April 16, 2022 6:29 PM
I’m at a child’s birthday party, and it happens to be one of my kid’s friends place. This fantastic milf shows up and all the guys are glaring at her. Only one of the mothers engage with her, the birthday girl’s mom. Apparently the milf and her kids are friends. After a little time passes I recognize her. About 4 years ago I got more than just an LDK from her! Having not seen her for a few years since, now I know why? Do I introduce myself? No. Stay busy until our kids start playing. Thankfully birthday kid’s mother comes around to say hi and introduces us. I play it cool, saying “nice to meet you!” She says hello. Surprised to hear her dancer’s name is her real name. Anyway, either she knew we know each other and played it cool, or else she has lost track of her past. Either way, I can prolong that memory after seeing her again :) After cake I was thinking of saying something, but really didn’t know what to say other than “bye for now. See you later!” It was a challenge to avoid going up and tipping her. Anyway, just thought I’d share this awkward moment, and wonder if you would have handled this differently?

39 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I would not say anything unless she brought it up. She very well may want to move on with her life. You don't want to make her feel uncomfortable to be around her child's friends.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    You handled it correctly. It’s doctor patient privilege. If we expect dancers to keep our confidences we have to keep theirs. I’d have maybe winked to see if she got it but that’s it. There should be a strong wall between club activities and RL.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    WTF Meat? At first I thought you were a troll but I see that it's really you, why'd you change your name?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If it were me, she'd of been inducted into The Organization, and so you'd of been fucking her from time to time. SJG
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    I agree you handled it correctly on site. If you have her number, or can find her on social media you could always send her a note reminding her of your fun time in the past. Who knows, maybe she needs $$$ and would be up for a reunion!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    SJG, that’s creepy and unrealistic AF! Is it any wonder why you haven’t procreated? Here’s your sign.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    lol yeah but could be an icebreaker next time at the club
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    if she did more with you imagine how many others she did the exact same thing with? Do you recall every customers you serve burgers and fries too? Highly Doubtful. You are just one more of the hundreds served, so dont embarrass yourself
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG: "If it were me, she'd of been inducted into The Organization, and so you'd of been fucking her from time to time." You'd think a guy who spends all his time in the library would learn the usage difference between "would have" and "of".
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Omega I gotta disagree, I've often been surprised by how often. these women remember me, it's funny but I often run into a dancer I had met once before several years back at another club and they remember me and even recall conversations from so long ago. In the final analysis it is a sales job, and most successful sales people make it their business to remember good customers even those that they see very infrequently.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    Crossed paths with my ATF at my job years ago. We weren't in conversational distance. But I nodded and she winked back. It was surprisingly satisfying to have my fantasy world intersect with my reality in just for a moment!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    GMD, Ever heard of contractions. And are you also one who likes to pretend that my privacy wall does not exist and so you just bash your head into it? SJG
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ I believe GMD was trying to give you the correct contraction, pointing out that a know it all like you should’ve known better.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I see. SJG
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    So how quickly did you do the math to make sure the last time you got "more than just an LDK from her" didn't match up with her kid at the party?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, all these people keep bashing their heads into your privacy wall. You should build a contraption that sews shut the asshole of anyone who attempts to breach your privacy wall!
  • Davage83
    2 years ago
    You should keep it to yourself. You’d know that be gping on back in the day so it is what it is. You’re still sexy as fuck so do what you do cuz no one needs to remember what you did!
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I ran into a couple of my ATFs out in the world. One definitely recognized me in the supermarket and she was with some old lady, so I just avoided her. That’s harder than you think in a supermarket - we were in the same aisle a lot. Us PLs can fantasize about the hobby mixing with real life, but 99.999% of the dancers want a strict firewall.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Davage who is your post addressed to? Studme, i doubt any of these dancers have a firewall as powerful as SJGs! Dude can literally sew your asshole shut if you approach his firewall!
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Mr. Mate, you are a gentleman. Mr. San Jose, it is shit like that that gets people all bent out of shape with you. I mean really, I think you’re mostly harmless but messing up your grammar. What’s up with that? And the weird shit about “the Organization”. Just think of how silly “the System” sounds. “The Organization” sounds even sillier. Makes you sound worse than “the Dugan”. And you don’t want that, do you?
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: "GMD, Ever heard of contractions." Yes, I have. What does that have to do with what I posted?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Mate, you handled it properly. Your past experience with that woman is not something appropriate to bring up outside of a club (especially at a children’s birthday party). Fortunately you have the social awareness to not act like SJG and try to recruit mothers to join an imaginary sex cult. Although, the only person who thinks that is appropriate is SJG.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman, the bigger concern is if they did anything to cross SJG, he would have sewn their asshole shut! That’s much more of a concern than SJG attempting to recruit anybody into the Organization. What a horrific punishment!!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ You will learn with experience. SJG is all talk and no action. He has likely been streaming clips of The Human Centipede on the library computer, and getting excited by the idea of doing something similar to the slaves he thinks he can get to join his creepy sex cult.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    No he won't learn, despite his denials he's just another game playing troll yet the dupes here are eager to discuss his trolling questions.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    SJG runs this website he’s founders crazy brother
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "No he won't learn, despite his denials he's just another game playing troll yet the dupes here are eager to discuss his trolling questions." And cash, just for the record I wasn't counting you in the duped group but although he's a new account posting it's obvious that he's not new here.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Us PLs can fantasize about the hobby mixing with real life, but 99.999% of the dancers want a strict firewall." I can only speak for myself but I want that firewall every bit as much as they do. What happens in the club area stays in the club area. The very last place I would ever want to encounter one is in a social gathering involving my family. If we're being honest, I think it's fair to say that most of us don't live in the same areas that dancers do and our kids don't attend the same schools, so run-ins at children's social functions are likely to be rare. It has never happened to me and tbh I don't really expect it to. I've only had two run-ins with dancers IRL in all of the years of doing this, one at a gas station and another at a medical facility. In both cases I was alone and we were just passing, so I just put on a passive face on and kept on moving. I did once hear a story from my ATF in which a customer who was the Dad of one of her kid's friends came into the club and spotted her. Apparently he was very friendly to her ITC, but the next day his 6 year old daughter told her 6 year old girl that they couldn't be friends anymore. It is always sad to hear stories in which the kids are punished because someone doesn't like what their mother does for work.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    If the organization is real, and SJG has military commando intelligence, many of us here could be screwed. I dont think this is the case with me, since me and SJG respect each other. You don’t want to troll or harass someone with military commando intelligence, even anonymously on the internet. TheeOsu , your profile picture is a literal troll thing, to get people to pick at their screens thinking a bug is there. You’ve made several troll threads trolling icey or sjg or dougster. And none of my threads or questions are trolling. Its not possible for many of the things I asked to be trolling. Cashman, that human centipede comment is hilarious!
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    When you're introduced you say "Yeah we've met before". I can see this playing out awkwardly in different ways: 1. Um have we? Legitimate confusion and memory loss and then either telling the truth or coming up with a story 2. Other mom "Oh, really where'd you two meet" where you either make up a story on the spot or tell the truth 3. Yeah we did, see #2 4. Yeah we met at a strip club 5. I'm sorry I don't think we have. Glaring and making it clear you're crossing a line. Personally for me I would rather just pretend to be meeting her for the first time and I'd hope she would want to as well. I mean even if you didn't do anything at all outside of the strip club, it would still mean you met in one and that kind of thing would get around and you could find people acting strange to you. I think some strippers will try to work far enough outside of their home areas to avoid real life encounters and too many people finding out, when possible.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with Mr Dugan. I don’t run in the same circles as most strippers I’ve met ITC. I don’t expect to run into strippers when I’m going about my day - either at my office or around my home. I have known a stripper who worked in my office, but she was an obvious exception to the rule. She got into it when she was younger, and she was able to keep her dancing separate from her work in banking. I knew her from the bank, and I bumped into her at her club one drunken evening. This was before I was married - and she looked great on stage. A few hundred $$$ later and we were better acquainted. After that night, I decided to try and turn her into a free OTC hookup girl. She is still a good and consistent fuck. She’s had lots of plastic surgery - and she’s still single - and she still seems happy to get together to chat…
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman, how did you get her as a free OTV hookup girl! Whats the age difference between you two Insane!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    There have been a few encounters with strippers in "real" life. Except for the one with one of my son's ex-girlfriends in the club, they were all pretty innocuous. As Rick says, the vast majority of strippers want nothing to do with us in the "real" world.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Mr Dugan, simply wanting a firewall doesn’t mean you have one. SJG has a military level firewall yet even that is at risk of being breeched.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    BTE: "SJG has a military level firewall yet even that is at risk of being breeched." Let's not forget that "military level" is synonymous with "built by the lowest bidder".
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ Let’s also remember SJG’s firewall is as real as his organization.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    One of the women that works in my bank works occasionally at a strip club I go to, we say hello when I go into the bank and she has no fear that I’ll out her, we have a cover story if it ever comes up, but I was thinking about it we have a gal that posts here infrequently that also works in a bank, and I see some hotties working in other financial institutions, maybe there’s a lot of freaky girls working in banks
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive theres plenty of nurses and office workers lawyers who wear butt plugs to work. Its very exciting, and theres posts constantly on the reddit workgonewild subreddit regarding this, with selfies posted. Some people are going about their business all day with a plug stuffing their ass. Cashman, please explain or discuss more, how did you get such a hot woman, much younger than you, and get her for free OTC hookups! She must like you a lot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion