tuscl

USFL, Are you ready for some Football?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Ready or not the USFL starts tonight.
I don't know anything about it other than what's said in the following article but what quickly stood out to me was the team names were used before in the previous long gone league.
Anyway there are some innovations that will eventually probably find their way to the NFL.
I might end up watching the game or some of it tonight if I'm not involved in something else.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/usf…

5 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Do I have to get the Peacock Network to watch the games ?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    But how do you have city teams when every game is played in Birmingham ?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Obviously this has been a popular thread, about as popular as the USFL is, Lol

I only watched bits and pieces of some games during the season but I just never got into them, wrong time of the year and nobody to cheer for.

Anyway the season ends Sunday as they play their championship game at the NFL Hall of Fame stadium in Canton. There was a TV ad campaign to sell tickets locally and I haven't paid much attention to it but I'd bet they don't sell out that small stadium.

I'll be busy at times this weekend but I might try to catch some of the game on TV Sunday night.
    How about you guys? What are your USFL plans for Sunday? Lol
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    If it’s another thing to bet on them I’m in. Currently getting my ass kicked betting baseball.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion