tuscl

In a post covid world are extras getting harder to get?

Focusing on the idea that during the pandemic business was down and if you got a room in Chicago it was pretty much anything goes…now it seems that things have tuned back a lot. Like extras that were customary are now off the table of $$$$. Any of you seeing that?

20 comments

2 years ago
    No they are not.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^
    Mr. 623, are you trying to tell me that a guy named “Craptips” is not a trustworthy poster?
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    Extras are just as easy as they always were. You’re doing something wrong.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I haven't noticed a difference in the availability of extras. They are still available at certain clubs that I visit and still not available at other clubs that I go to just like before.

I have noticed the price has increased but that just fits in with everything else in this economy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'd say given the current economic climate they're easier
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    It depends on where you live and the clubs you visit, which is about how things were before the pandemic. A site like TUSCL is where you can share what you've seen. Best way to find a pit about where you live is to message guys who've posted reviews or comments about clubs in your area.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Totally agree with wallanon on this. Some clubs may be harder but the pandemic has nothing to do with it. It's more an influence about the local government and the enforcement activities. Then the clubs response to those activities. Those things do change over time.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I think "find a pit" in my post was supposed to be "find out". Phone typing majik at work.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    heaving translator version 0.00

Input: "No, I get a lot of extras, you name it, I get it."

Output: "I club in Austin, TX. It is a town where it is easy to find extras."
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub what sort of rates for those things?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @scrub:” pussy has bills to pay as well and drugs dont pay for themselves”. …that’s a classic, I’m keeping that one! Hahahaha

@OP: I think it’s based on local specifics, even down to the club. I get extras 90% of the time, and from trusted regulars 99% of the time. My fail rate is purely down to trying out new material on a night when a sure thing isn’t at hand. However, one notable seattle extras club has dialed back a lot due to new ownership and branding.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    No difference in getting extras. Prices have gone up a bit, but that's less about COVID-19 and more about cost of living/ inflation.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Mr Carey, 90% success rate for extras is crazy!
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @big3eye:mit is not, if you go to the same girl who gave you extras last time!
  • Craptips
    2 years ago
    I’m Chicago and been mongering for over a decade but this is the first time I have taken to the web. I guess being newly divorced has open my eyes to a lot on the interweb that I didn’t pay attention to previously.

I’m seeing some of the standby clubs around here that used to be pretty open to it change their stance as of late and I’m trying to figure out if it’s a cost thing or a local government thing. Which I don’t think it’s local government because the Chicago cops are on the payroll.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Nope, still as available as ever. Though <em>I</em> pickier now. It's paid off though. A couple of girls who would <em>never</em> pre-pandemic are now regulars. And they average hotter than before. And one of them turned out to be a certified freak. I need to go pick up some more candles before our next meet up. Cleaning that shit up is a royal PITA, but so worth it.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I would say with the current hot job market the dancers that are dancing are less thirsty than a couple years ago.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Stripping is being overly glamorized on StripTok (stripper TikTok) in the last two yey, which has caused a huge wave of baby strippers (aka brand new never before danced). They seem to believe the job is simply going on stage, making money, and not engaging in conversation with customers. Most of them refuse to do extras and shame those who do, so it may seem like there are fewer girls doing them when it's just that many of the new girls won't. This leaves veteran dancers who've been doing them already still doing them.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    *years. Sorry. The last two years on TikTok.

Girls will post 10k+ saying it's from one weekend which attracts baby strippers who balk at the thought of extras. Lately, there are a lot of complaints in forums about them being tired of getting touched, too.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't know about Chicago, but in south Florida they aren't any harder to find. Maybe more expensive, but not harder to get.

I have seen some of what BubbleYum is describing, but it seems those girls wash out or recalibrate pretty quickly, within a few weeks. It's not really a new thing here, but maybe more of it than I remember seeing in the past.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion