tuscl

Bowel Talk with SJG_

Thursday, April 14, 2022 4:10 AM
Coming to you gents for some more advice. Recently during an OTC date with one of my new "Friends" I really had to go number 2. I usually wait to get home but the pad thai did a number on my system. Well when I was shitting the smell was so putrid they guy in the stall next to me threw up. Has this happened to anyone? And how do I remedy this so it doesnt happen again! Im sweating bullets here.

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    You need to take your shitting to McDonald's
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    As far as I know bang69 is Juicebox69. Unless he sent his password to someone else, then Juice was still posing April 9, 2022 [view link] SJG Intro to Kabbalah Part I - The Tree of Life & Hebrew Letters [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    In my view, all should have been fine for the rest of your OTC date. The pad Thai can hit hard. But, it’s like a summer storm, as it passes as quickly as it arrives. Many American men have dainty nostrils. They aren’t prepared to handle the odors of brutal squirts from many spicy Thai dishes. So, the guy vomiting in the next stall is simply an overreaction! Who actually breathes through their nose in a Thai bathroom anyway?! Since you are likely either getting ready to fuck a Viet coffee girl or a girl who just made it to San Jose after a month long hike from Ecuador - there should be no concern about the smell of your farts. Just wash your hands after wiping your ass! It’s rude to finger any whore if you still have mud under your nails. If your OTC date happens to be a goat - disregard the above paragraph - as the stench of veggie laden stool and dingle berries are goat aphrodisiacs!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Now the creep is starting threads with one of his alternate accounts and returning to post with his original account. Sure looks like mental illness to me!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    What's he have now, maybe 4 different sj accounts?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ asshole sewn shut. So that alarm clock means that for the next twelve hours TheeOSU has to stop ingesting and only do purging. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Are you ever going to address your creepy 'stranger's ass to your mouth' fetish?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ asshole sewn shut. So that alarm clock means that for the next twelve hours TheeOSU has to stop ingesting and only do purging. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah we all know about your creepy 'stranger's ass to your mouth' fetish but are you ever going to address it? And while you're at it, what's the deal with your Cesar Chavez's feet fetish?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone - as SJG wanted to keep this a secret. A few weeks ago, during SJG’s weekly conjugal visit to the goat farm, he was performing oral on a female goat. The goat was flatulent after eating an entire can of beans. Well, the goat broke more than just wind, and SJG really enjoyed the chunky chocolate milkshake deposited on his head. Ever since that experience, he’s been thinking about putting Exlax in the goat feed. But, the farmer won’t allow it. That is bad for goat milk as it dehydrates the goats. SJG has been jacking off in his tent with melted Cadbury bars for several weeks. But, it’s not the same. He can cum from watching 2 girls 1 cup either - as they look much cleaner than goat ass.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I suppose he can wash it down with wine made from grapes crushed by Cesar Chavez's feet, then lettuce for dessert, of course only if Cesar and the goats approve.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Сан-Хосе ползучести San-Khose polzuchesti lulz
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Juices fucking obituary was posted on here and SJG can’t still comprehend that he is gone.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    When the library runs out of TP, does SJG use PB?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion