tuscl

OT - Would you consider this racist?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
How is referring to someone as "that motherfucker" racist? I agree that it is rude as hell to tell someone's boss that they "need to control that motherfucker" but I don't see how it is racist. Don't all races want to fuck MILFs?

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb-ejected-gia…

"He yelled, 'You need to control that motherf***er,'" Richardson said via Giants beat writer Evan Webeck. "I think that his words were disproportionately unwarranted and [had] undertones of racism when he referred to me as 'that motherf***er' as if I am to be controlled or a piece of property or enslaved. I think it's just really important that we understand what happened tonight."

26 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Racist...no. Aggressive and unprofessional...yes. And when people invoke racism in situations like this, it devalues the harm caused by actual and valid instances of racism. I think this is an instance where he believed he would get more cameras pointed at him by using the "R" word rather than going with a more justifiable accusation of the other guy being an asshole.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Whodey, i agree with what you said but you now shit like this has been going on for years.
    Is there racism? Yes
    Was that comment racist? No but by bringing racism accusations up it gives control to the accuser and plays the part of shutting down any opposing comments for fear of also being called racist.
    Sad times that only woke viewpoints are accepted and weaponized for use against others.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    you 'know'
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Is it Racist? Ofcourse it’s not

Is coach Richardson a pussy? yes that he is.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "Sad times that only woke viewpoints are accepted and weaponized for use against others."

And the backlash against that is one of the reasons why our society is so divided and will unfortunately continue to be.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "...by bringing racism accusations up it gives control to the accuser and plays the part of shutting down any opposing comments for fear of also being called racist."

@TheeOSU - You've identified and explained the potential downfall of America in a single sentence. Well said.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    How do you know someone is an ignorant asshole? Why, everything is racism to them. Big mouth got fucking shut down and couldn't take it like a man. Always the excuse: racism. What is a synonym for meaningless? Racism.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't think it's racist. But the coach is a bitch
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

And I'd venture to say that a lil bitch like iceydougster certainly knows bitches when he sees himself. lulz
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    What's the races of the people referred to? If white guy A says the black guy B needs to be controlled by white guy C, then yes, reasonable to suspect racism is involved.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ WTF?
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    >>>What's the races of the people referred to? If white guy A says the black guy B needs to be controlled by white guy C, then yes, reasonable to suspect racism is involved.

Ummm no. This is exactly the wrong way to look at something. Its like someone non white handing a white guy a cracker and then the guy saying wtf you're a racist.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “What's the races of the people referred to? If white guy A says the black guy B needs to be controlled by white guy C, then yes, reasonable to suspect racism is involved.”

Remove the race labels.

Guy C is the manager
    Guy B is the subordinate

Good managers control out of line subordinates. Leadership 101 - not racist
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If race is a factor then the intent can potentially make it racist. Creating scenarios to avoid the potential that it may be racist......is racist.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Ummm yes. Over the years, racism incrementally became the hate that dare not speak its name. Because it's not overt, that doesn't mean it's not there. The Donald did his part to bring it back out of the closet, but it's still often trying to hide in plain sight.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Conspiracy Theory

The whole thing was staged and the coach purposely got ejected so he could be replaced by the first on field female coach in MLB history.

It’s the perfect woke set up:

Black coach gets to inject race in a situation where it doesn’t apply

Female gets to make baseball history

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That was my theory too it sure smells like a setup
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Typical liberal action of playing the race card so that they can pose as a victim. It is intellectually lazy and completely removes the possibility of any civil discourse that could actually unpack and resolve the situation in question. Even worse, in our current woke system, it absolves the "victim" of any guilt or culpability and puts all of the focus on the true victim -the person being accused of racism- who then has to defend him or herself against false and openly malicious allegations. It is as TheeOSU and misterorange said: if our society cannot get past these weak and divisive identity politics, then there is little hope for a peaceful and prosperous future.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wah racism, wah racism. Don't care. It's just an excuse to fail.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum. You accuse anything and anyone you disagree with of being anti Semitic. No one has pulled the race baiting and victim card here more than you have.

And while the event discussed may not have been racist. Most of the replies in this thread are.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    AS I am not a semite I cannot be a victim of your abhorrent racism ort play the victim card. I am merely pointing out that you are a bigoted ignorant racist and no different than those you denigrate. Sorry if the truth hurts your fragile little ego. The whiny little bitch cried racism because it works with some people. Not being one of them, my comments make you throw a woke, prissy little temper-tantrum. Do what I do when I get stressed: close your eyes, think of George Floyd and marvel at Karma.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    All leftist policies are excuses for failure.
    White privilege is argued when the leftist loses a debate.
    Inherent white power structures are argued when a leftist institution fails.
    White supremacist terrorism is an excuse for the failures of a justice system whicb is too woke to assign blame justly to poc criminals and terrorists.
    Ghost guns are the argument for an administration which fails to poc criminals accountable for their crimes.
    Cis-privileges are the excuse for idiotic attempts to argue that gender is not binary and trans competition in sports is wrong.
    I could go on, but you get the picture.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What leftist policies have failed?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    ^^

Liberals support policies that are soft on crime

Link back to the Frank James thread.

At least 12 arrests including a criminal sex act and this guy still can walk the streets a free man to commit further mayhem
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Soft on crime? You mean like soft on gun laws. When a man with a history of mental health problems institutionalization 15 arrests ..can legally purchase a firearm in a pawn shop?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Smart people with enough money just avoid the situation as much as possible
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion