tuscl

There's thousands of genders and pronouns

And that's OK! We're going to learn and take it step by step, day by day. Together we'll figure out when it's best to transition your three year old and find how soon we can get him in for surgery. We recommend immediately after we are done telling him he's a white supremacist. Remember everyone it's racist and intolerant to question anything I say. You bigot. In the meantime we'll be making the world a brighter place!

34 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Transgender people are those who really want and need it. They are not recruited by proselyting.

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If you fuck goats does that make you non-binary?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If Shailynn's mom makes him wear that Kevlar and Vulcanized Rubber Jock Strap for much longer, he will be a non-binary.

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hey SJG I have a date with your ex wife tonight - she sodas she’s never touched a stiff dick while she was married to you, she’s excited to touch mine tonight.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Shailynn, I think you must be confusing my ex-wife with your mother.

SJG

hottie
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3189
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Gender dysphoria" is skyrocketing because any time a boy plays with a doll or a girl with a truck, they can't just be exploring, they _have_ to be trans. It's ironic, since the last generation of feminists fought for kids not to be defined by sex stereotypes.

"Gender identity" disorder was a fraction of a percentage thing even 15 years ago. This is a social contagion. Now, rather than psychotherapy, we're telling confused kids they need "gender affirming" puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, and we're lying by saying they're perfectly safe (sterility, bone and tooth loss, depression, seizures, they even complicate "bottom" surgery)

And guess what. Even when allowed to transition, their suicide and mental illness rates are still off the charts. Maybe these kids have deeper problems which need treatment, and permanent mutilation is _not_ a cure.

There are two sexes. There are two genders. Deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People only go for being non-binary if it is essential to their future identity health.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Muddy stick to worrying about sex tourism and throwing fits coz you're too broke to pay hookers
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually, that doesn't really help them. It is a marker of other mental illness.

Happy Cesar Chavez Day.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Being non-binary is not a "mental illness". There is no such thing as "mental illness".

Well actually, following Deleuze and Guattari, there is one mental illness, Neuroticism.

SJG

X
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dW…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Unless you are an amoeba, you cannot be "non-binary."

You might not like what you are, that doesn't make you something else.

Happy Cesar Chavez Day.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Some people feel it necessary to their health and well being to cross over, or to go into the grey zone.

SJG

X
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dW…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Unless you are born with a true intersex condition--which are _rare_ and you're phenotypically more one or the other anyways--you are not in a "grey zone."

They need counseling and compassion, not hormones and surgery.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Counseling? They need martial arts training and commando training too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Icee, I was thinking M4s and grenade launchers.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, sending people who think they are LGBTQ to therapists is just abuse. Anyone faced with such needs to learn to fight back and take scalps.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg so start up a transgender sex cult militia
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have no interest in transgenderism. But for people being force into Psychotherapy and the Mental Health System, I stand ready to teach all I know about the use of lethal force.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "I stand ready to teach all I know about the use of lethal force."

From the comments you've made about martial arts and firearms, that's zilch, Walter Mitty.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, I'll aid those willing to fight back in the ways that I can.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think sjg is trying to say autistic tantrums are a form of self defense.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, I am saying that people who are being targeted with that non-sense, "autism", need to learn to fight back at all levels, including the level of lethal force.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Take it from mr autistic he wrote the book.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And take it from the man with no asshole anymore.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    What? You're not just autistic, you don't have an asshole either? You're a one of a kind gender, creep!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU is got put out of business when SJG sewed has asshole shut.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Your obsessive fetish with my ass is to put it very simply.. creepy, but hey fantasize all you want, but you can only fulfill it with your hat dancing and bathhouse boys.
    Oh and the goats of course.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    BTW, we're all patiently awaiting for the next chapter of the sjcreep "woe is me my wife left me" saga, are you composing the next chapter or did the 'no library for sjcreep day' slow your plans?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Viva Chavez!!! Lol
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    You can't really regulate pronouns. People can identify however they want, and there is no way to definitively prove or disprove what they believe themselves to be. However, they do not have the right to be upset, or litigious, if someone identifies them using the pronoun which matches their biological gender - of which there are two. This is fact. Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I think every guy I know grew up playing with dolls. It's true, even me.

When growing up did you like Star Wars, GI Joe, TMNT, He-Man, Ghostbusters, etc? Congratulations, you played with dolls. Even Transformers and Go- Bots were anthropomorphic dolls half of the time.

But damn, if I could go back in time and tell my Kindergarten self to leave that shit in the packaging...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @gamma, when I was a kid, I could make _any_ toy into an imaginary gun. Nowadays, that would get me drugged and committed. Likewise, I made action figures, stuffed animals, and my sister's dolls alike into the starting lineup of the local MLB team.

Why do they feel the need to drag kids into their political neuroses.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I undressed my cousin's Barbie doll, but was disappointed she didn't have nipples.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL, yeah, me too. I thought Mattel must be missing some common knowledge 🤔
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion