tuscl

Visiting Newark, NJ wk of 4/11

What’s up TUSCL,
I’ll be in Newark, NJ next week.
Haven’t been to NY/NY since 2010..any recommendations on cool strip clubs to visit while I’m there?
Predominately Black girls are preferred but not required.
Thanks in advance.

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If you have been traveling to strip clubs, you should post a few reviews. I see you have three discussions started about club options, but you’ve posted no reviews. Why not share your insights?

Black strip clubs can be found by taking a short trip to Irvington. Enjoy!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman I tried posting a review at your request and it was denied. For totally nonsense reasons like i didn’t describe the lighting enough and races of dancers and “people”

Hopefully i can resubmit a detailed review soon...

Im being very careful to not describe the dancer i got a dance with. Since she let me touch and even finger her pussy. I didnt think about the ass gape at the time... your and others comments on here got me thinking back to some of those true anal, all anal, anal only videos and I realized I haven’t yet seen a gaping ass in person. That video you posted is amazing. Wife material woman
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    When you say black strip clubs im assuming you mean "black black" and not dominican or brazilian since they are technically.....oh whatever. I havent been to one in a while, but I guess Vics during the day and Exit 11 are good spots. The pseudo rap video experience isnt my thing so Id never enjoy it. Pics of Exit 11 are in link https://www.instagram.com/exit11gentlema…
  • DetroitGoodGuy
    2 years ago
    @NJBalla, thanks for the referrals I appreciate it.
    I’m definitely NOT lookin for the spots where the girls all wanna be IG models and they spend more time on social media than they do dancing. I’ll be in town 4 bizness so whatever I do, it will have to be after 5 o’clock.
    I’ll keep those two spots on my list
    Thanks
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    First of all, I totally agree with Cashman. You've asked for recommendations in various cities, and never posted a review, or even a follow-up on the discussion board to say how it was. It would be nice to hear a little feedback on the advice you received.

That said, here are a few thoughts. There is high mileage to be had at Vic's (whatever you want) but it's in a particularly shitty area of Irvington. One of your other threads mentioned you'd like to avoid that. Also they close at 8 I think, so if you're going after 5 you'll have to hurry.

Exit 11 is in a "less shitty" area, and was completely remodeled a couple years ago so pretty nice inside. You'll find hot girls of the type you're looking for. But to my knowledge, the mileage is limited to a decent grind and some two-way groping. That's based on my experience going there a couple times, and several reviews I've read. One review says there is a VIP room, but I've never seen it, so I'm not sure if that's true. Both times I went I had multiple dances and was never offered an upgrade to VIP.

Based on what you're looking for, I'd say take a little drive (20 min from Newark) to Hi Beams in Paterson. http://www.hibeamsgogo.com/dancers/ Their LD area is upstairs from the main bar and private enough for whatever you want to do. I've had good luck there. The area isn't great but not terrible either. Usually I find parking right across the street.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    misterorange you have provided great information.

I agree with your insights.
  • DetroitGoodGuy
    2 years ago
    @misterorange, thanks for your response and recommendations.
    I’ll be sure to follow-up and post reviews moving forward.
    Thanks!
  • DetroitGoodGuy
    2 years ago
    TUSCL,
    Thanks again for the recommendations of clubs in the Newark area.
    I went to Hi Beams GoGo in Patterson and Vic’s in Irvington. Hi Beams was a total waste of my 45+min drive from Princeton. Area was a little sketchy but I got there jus before it got dark. They were right in the middle of shift change and the Brazilian/Hispanic girls were leaving and the Black girls were starting to show up. I wish I had gotten there 30 mins earlier to see the dayshift talent. The nightshift girls were friendly and available for conversation but they weren’t very attractive. Not ugly but not hot either. Some of them didn’t have on makeup and their hair wasn’t too done up either. Best lookin girl in the club was the waitress…typical. I was in/out in under 30 mins.
    Now VIC’S on the other hand was a gotdamn good time!! Area was in a working class neighborhood. I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. And it was 4 o’clock in the afternoon, so there were folks getting off from work and kids walking home from school.
    $10 cover charge, the vibe is cool as soon as u walk-in. The girls are there to make money! Very nice variety of Black girls, tall, short, slim, thick. Young and a few attractive vets too!
    I was there for almost 2 hours, bought drinks, tipped, got a few LD’s and they also have 2 VIP rooms (booths) where everything goes down (negotiable between you and the dancer). They only open from 12-8 daily
    I’ll definitely go back to Vic’s…definitely
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the follow-up. Sorry Hi Beams was a bust but glad Vic's worked out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion