tuscl

Best city for strip clubs

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Friday, April 1, 2022 9:25 AM
So here's the deal, I'm looking to move cause the strip club scene where I live isn't that great. Let's see...only a few strip clubs within 50 miles from me. I'm from the Midwest. I'm looking for a city with lots of good strip clubs and hot strippers (like 10/10). What do you think? Where is the best place?

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I really hope this is a hypothetical scenario...
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    South Florida…. move to Hollywood so that you are equidistant to the Pompano clubs and the Miami clubs.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Pre-COVID world is easy, post-COVID???? As for pre - Detroit because of the east extras. If you’re looking for straight up lots of clubs and hot dancers - I’d say Phoenix, Dallas, Tampa, Miami.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    It depends on what you're after in strip clubs. For extras, the Detroit clubs near the airport are hard to beat.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Like I told Juicebox69 a long time ago. You live where the money is and travel to the strip clubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Las vegas Reno
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Is this really your primary consideration in choosing where to live???
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'll play along... Strip club fun can be found almost any place that has enough club options. The only question is how much will you have to work for it and what will it cost you. If you're coming from the Midwest, odds are you are going to experience sticker shock in almost any of the locales recommended to you thus far. Depending on your budget you might want to consider staying in flyover country. I've had a lot of fun in places like Lexington KY, Greenville SC and even Milwaukee WI. If you do some research I'm sure you can find a number of other small cities with reasonable housing prices and very affordable strip clubs. I used to be able to include Jacksonville FL in that list, but not any more. Between all the tech and finance companies relocating operations here and the flood of families that moved into the area during the heights of COVID, this place is getting more expensive by the week. Price inflation has definitely hit our clubs in a big way.
  • Jacks4thson
    2 years ago
    Been several times to Phoenix, Dallas, Miami and Vegas. Miami hands down. And precious poster was correct. Hollywood gives you a good base of operations for the area. M
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    If you are looking for places with a lot of 10s you would want places like Miami, NYC, Vegas or L.A. and out of those I believe Miami would give you better mileage than the others in that group especiallyif you like Cuban ladies. Just be prepared to pay a lot more in those cities than you are used to here in the Midwest. Not only are the strip clubs going to be more expensive but so will housing and your general cost of living. If you are looking for better mileage and reasonable prices but not necessarily girls who are 10/10 I would look towards places like Detroit, Lexington or Louisville KY or Greenville SC. Akron OH used to be on that list but the quality of dancers there has dropped so much over the past decade that even the dirt cheap extras are worth going to those clubs. Others have mentioned cities like Milwaukee and Phoenix as places with good mileage but I don't have any real experience with them. Personally I believe you are crazy to choose where to live based on how good the strip club scene is. In many cases your cost of living would be cheaper to live in the Midwest and take a cheap flight to a different strip club destination every couple of weeks than to live in a place like NYC or L.A.. If you are still working make sure the job you line up pays significantly above your current salary to cover the higher cost of living or you may not have the income to go strip clubbing at all. If you are retired make sure your retirement is sufficient to cover the cost of living in a city with higher prices on everything. Not to mention you could uproot your life to move to a city with good strip clubs only to have the local politicians crack down on them and ruin the clubbing scene. I have seen this happen in Dayton that completely ruined the scene and Indianapolis to a lesser extent recently as well as the Cincinnati area 20+ years ago. Even Detroit and Atlanta have taken big hits from political change recently, but luckily some of the clubs were in different jurisdictions than where the crackdowns occurred.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I guess it depends on ops financial status. If he can afford to do it then why not.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Moving to an area for the strip clubs is beyond idiotic.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    I'll play the contrarian! Genius - [view link] A half mile stumble from Desert Scrub's Desire!
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    Since the listing above is now pending, did The Eckster pull the trigger?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Tijuana, Mexico.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion