Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How? How am I only learning about this now??

RustyLlewellyn

Tagline? Um ... You're it?

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I can only assume this is a prize for some contest here, right?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

this is what Muddy plays with after he finishes his homework after school!!!!

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I'd buy that lol

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

What is it

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Could you describe whats going on without us needing to click the links

Profile picture for RustyLlewellyn
RustyLlewellyn
•

The YouTube link is to a SC created completely from Legos. The jokes make more sense now?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement