OT: Johnny Manziel hits the beach with model Kenzie Werner in Miami

Thursday, March 31, 2022 9:43 AM
I wonder what he sees in her. [view link]

12 comments

He looks skinny and small for a football player. She doesn't do that much for me personally although she has a nice-tan.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
She has a great body and a great booty - wow! It’s obvious Johnny Football hasn’t been to the gym in a long time!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Does she probably have butt implants too? Yuck! For those that forgot or didn’t know, Johnnys dad was involved in oil and gas and is filthy rich so no money worries for Johnny.
shailynn
2 years ago
The real question is, what does she see in him? 🤔😏
ATACdawg
2 years ago
^^^ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ plus if she was with anyone else she would NOT be getting her photo taken and making the national news.
shailynn
2 years ago
Johnny Football. Put your shirt on Man !
Warrior15
2 years ago
Johnny who?
TheeOSU
2 years ago
^^^ you know Johnny Football soon Baker Mayfield will be on the same beach with nothing to do, and if he doesn’t watch it Kyler Murray will be there too in about 3 years.
shailynn
2 years ago
Lol
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but if I saw her on the beach in Miami I doubt I'd look twice.
Dolfan
2 years ago
She's a picasso - good from afar, far from good. That's the sort of butterface we all have memories of waking up next to. She probably looks pretty good with clothes on, but get her naked and she's too thinfat. They both need to reup their gym memberships post-COVID, at least get a Chuck Norris Total Gym.
gammanu95
2 years ago
She's ugly.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion