tuscl

Ever had a girl that wouldn’t leave?

Arrived at HK today and checked into my room. Went down to HK, found a nice girl (~7 but realized not my type upon arriving to the room) with full review to come, and did our thing. She was tired, since it was towards the end of her shift and she decided to just hang out. I was ready to go back down after about 10 min, and it was then that she asked if she could take a 30 min nap. I figured I needed to recharge anyways so agreed. She was nice enough but I was starting to worry she’d never leave. But after the 30 min timer she packed up and went on her way.

This is my first time staying at Cascades. Does this happen often? With the second girl of the evening, I would have been happy for her to stay but she had to go make more $$$.

8 comments

• TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    It happened sometimes, if you're worried, just do a voice record of the agreement. One of my bucket list is having a pretty girl cuddles & falls asleep together half naked.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Just learn how to say "no" in Spanish. I'll teach you. It's pronounced "no." "Peudo dormir aqui para treinte minutos, papi?" "No." You could be kind and tell her, "Tu puedes descansar aqui cuando yo tomar une ducha, pero yo quiero a regresar abajo despues."

If I butchered the Spanish that is because it was all me and no translator. I just wish my German was half as strong.
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    Agree.
    I usually don’t mind. Kinda prefer for her to stay a little, but i speak Spanish.
    If i don’t want her to stay, say so. Dont have to be a jerk, but you can say no, I’d prefer if you leave.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    That should be lesson #1 at HK for the BGs.

:
    "The Gringos are not paying for sex, they're paying you to leave."
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Yes. On my February trip there was a girl from Tropical Bar I did arriba with in my room at Rizo de Oro. Can't remember her name off top, but she had drank a lot. Once we went into the room, she wanted to take a nap first before we did anything. She slept for almost three hours (and didn't want to leave) and I finally had to contact the front desk to get a mesero to come and get her out of my room. Fortunately, the management was nice about and there was no trouble - in fact, they bought me a couple of drinks on the house later that evening.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I made a big fart when dat happen to me
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Pick the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with and then approach her and make it happen.

SJG
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    I have had 2 instances where one fell asleep after sex (fucked her to sleep). It can be disturbing if at a notel where you got room for 2-3?hours. One was a stripper the other a college girl off SA (screamer, wanted it twice). She was Costa Rican abt 20 she climaxed multiple times. $100 pop.

I would advise gently wake them up before leaving. I would not want leave sleeping girl on notel room……
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion