tuscl

Searching 4 lawyer in detroit

detroitCLIENT
I Broke U Fix
When I was leaving gloryhole on michigan avenue I was hit by bus. Someone told me to come here because there is good lawyer in Detroit that also moonlights at gloryhole and she will take my case. Also told I could find her at dive strip club in Cleveland because you know she is making so much bank at her 3rd job as realtor that she is also stripping so she can lease a g wagon.

9 comments

• detroitCLIENT
    2 years ago
    I will give him ninabambinas phone number if she lets me sniff her thong.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yeah that happens a lot, it's covered by a class action lawsuit. When you get hit by the bus that goes by the gloryhole, your compensation is a job on the the other side of a gloryhole.
  • detroitCLIENT
    2 years ago
    how is this a class action lawsuit if I was only one hit by bus? I need lawyer to clarify. yoohoo ninabambina where are you?
  • detroitCLIENT
    2 years ago
    I think I found her

https://twitter.com/ninabambina

ah wait dis 1 actually graduated college
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Thousands have been hit by that bus, but it doesn't always hit multiple people at once. They rinse it off, so you don't know how any other people it hit that day before you. So once you are working at the Detroit gloryhole, it is hard to get hours. You can get transferred to the San Jose gloryhole, which is really busy. so you can even get overtime. But you have to learn to bleat like a goat.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Another pathetic troll.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Jack for the Win
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Meat made a new 6roll profile to stalk nina lulz 🤡
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Call skibum609,