tuscl

The Boss is Mad Bro

I have been in this country for a few years and I speak english well enough. I am a brick layer and one of the Mexican guys that does not know english too well yet asked me how to cuss in english. I started teaching him a few bad words and he started using them all the time.

We are working on the front of the front of a grocery store by the front door. My friend was telling us brick layers to work faster. He kept saying, come on bitches! Get this work done faster you lazy fucks! There were women and children walking in and out of the store while this was going on. The superintendent came over and told the boss man to shut him up. The boss man got mad at me and I don't know why.

These gringos are sensitive and pampered.

10 comments

• wld4tatas
    3 years ago
    It's rude and inconsiderate to use swear words like "bitches" and "fucks" in public, especially with children around.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Wow! You have a bad boss. You should ask for a raise
  • From978
    3 years ago
    Reminds me of a friend who crewed on a French yacht one summer. He greeted each woman passenger with, "tu baises, medame?". He would wait for the reaction, and then say, "I am zo zorry. Ze Capitan tell me do zay ziz."
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I dump a load in da gringos basement scrappy
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You decided to post this question here? This is a bizarre place to ask for advice regarding cursing in a grocery store. It is obviously inappropriate behavior for anyone to use profanity openly in a place of business. In front of children is worse.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Desertscrub.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Although Cash Ape has a point, I am more curious about what kind of creature you are Scrappy Cholo. So, what is it: ape, dog, or something else?

Obviously, most posters on here are hairless apes. But with a name like Scrappy I sort of wonder if you’re a dog, like the little puppy in the documentaries about the crime-solving teens with the talking Great Dane. Remember how the Great Danes little brother or cousin or whatever the fuck came on? He was named Scrappy.

Of course, Scrappy Doo was kind of an asshole. Picking fights and having to get rescued. If you’re gonna start a frickin’ fight be able to finish it! Only time I appreciated that little dog is the time he gave a golden shower to the sexy female ape with the red hair and purple dresses. That was good TV!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Go fetch scrappy
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I truly don't give a fuck, pendejo.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You can't talk like that in most situations, and really there is no reason to ever talk like that. It makes you look stupid.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion