tuscl

Should Tranny Stripper Be Upfront With You?

Thursday, March 17, 2022 7:33 PM
So I recently went to a strip club and got a few dances with a gorgeous stripper. Her breasts and ass looked enhanced, but she was very physical and we made out. I added her on instagram and some of her older pictures look off to me. Her shoulders look wide and her hips a bit too narrow. Now Im scared I just tongued a tranny. Is it "her" obligation to tell me if she was a guy before. Has anyone had regrets like this?

39 comments

• elmer
    2 years ago
    "So I recently went to a strip club and got a few dances" What the hell's going on? You're telling us that you got dances? I was under the opinion dances were for chumps.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Fuck yourself you impersonation troll. SJG
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Now I know why you think dances are for chumps: men and women look the same to you.
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    san_jose_guy_ is a troll account -- a different asshole, not san_jose_guy.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Desperate John guy needs to join this thread
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I take it that the OP is the creep's secondary account?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ You and everyone else knows who is running the impersonation sock. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I'm very down with the "ignorance is bliss concept". Like when I buy fruit at supermarket, I prefer not to contemplate the quality of life of the person who picked. When I'm getting a lap dance, I prefer not to think about some other woman I saw recently, working for $10 an hour or less, who is at least as hot as the dancer. Because that leads to thinking about all the negatives that the dancer is enduring, that the other woman would rather be permanently broke than endure. Relative to that, whether or not a dancer's extensive but good plastic surgery included gender reassignment seems easier to avoid thinking about.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    "Fuck yourself you impersonation troll" That's it? I would expect something better from someone of your intellect Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the one always spouting only chumps pay for dances?
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    My apologies to the original SJG I fell for the impersonator
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "You and everyone else knows who is running the impersonation sock." So you admit that it's your secondary account, ok that explains everything. I hate being right all the time but I accept it. Lol
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Who's the weirdo who occasionally reviews a tranny jack shack? He pays trannies $400 to cum in his ass!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    The phrase "and she fucked me in the ass" should not exist.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    For a second, I thought the Ignore feature on TUSCL was broken. Thank goodness for the extra _ .
  • san_jose_guy_
    2 years ago
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I struggled to find the confidence to post this question. Its good to see the years of valuable content I provided to this board has paid off. I went to see the dancer this morning and she came back to my place after her shift. For some reason she still refuses to let me touch her under the belt, but we shared an afternoon of making out and watching RuPaul's Drag Race. Ignorance is bliss.... SJG_
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "Who's the weirdo who occasionally reviews a tranny jack shack? He pays trannies $400 to cum in his ass!" Thankfully I haven't seen those reviews but it sounds like that would be the creep's 3rd account.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Considering the shortage of actual women willing to voluntarily join SJG’s sex slave organization, recruiting trannys might be worth a shot! SJG - drop the fake anger and consider this option. It might increase your organization’s membership by 100% - from 0 to 1!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Technically that would be an undefined percentage increase. Dividing by zero.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ Thank you. My mistake. I think it will remain undefined - as nobody will likely join that organization!
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Well, no one will "voluntarily" join.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ True. That’s why SJG considers chloroform a sex enhancing drug!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    "san_jose_guy_" Go Fuck Yourself You Impersonation Troll! SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    WTF? You troll with your 2 accounts, we all know it!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    SJG what kind of faggot would even start a thread like this?
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    SJG: Hey boss, so is that a yes or a no on trannies for the organization we're building. You say the word and I'll flood this bitch with shemales. I'll make sure they're so ghetto, tatted, and chlamydia-infested that they'd show up on one of Icey's hot chicks threads.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    You know a discussion hit a nerve when a goat chimes in with advice! A troll trolling a troll - and all are spoofs of one of our most odd members!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Except for all the various san jose accounts which are just multiple personalities of the original spreading his wings because of his mental illness.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT PSYCHO FAGGOT SJCREEP ***
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. To answer your question....yes. they should be upfront at ALL times. I dont a long surprise. Because it seems all these trannies are HUNG!. And I am not about that life.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @ilbbancial you sus bro. Side eying yo ass
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Just doing my good deed for the day by bumping the creep's alias thread up for him. Doubtless he will appreciate it but no thanks needed.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    To answer the original question. A tranny being upfront with a customer is likely preferable to a tranny trying to back door you.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Video evidence of SJG and his alias walking around town. They even are dancing to his favorite music. SJG what track is this? [view link]
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    If it didn't get an erection, it might be a post op transgentleman. Not technically gay, but still kind of gay.
  • San_Jose_Gerbil
    2 years ago
    Everyone please I havent see the light of day since SJG got his hands on me. He swaps me between his friends and they stick me in places a gerbil shouldnt be. Gerbils need to live long lives in the company of other gerbils not eating a steady diet of digested corn and who knows what else SJG is done digesting. Help me!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    If they know what's in their best interest they better be honest with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion