tuscl

Sports and/or Women ?

IvySnow
Ivy League Educated and Skin Pure as Snow
Which is first or do you prefer both? I've sat with many customers at the bar talking and watching sports (as opposed to table teasing. I'm better at talking sports than pole dancing. What happens when you grow up in a big college sports family.

By the way, message me if you want to join a fun March Madness Fantasy Pool with me.

16 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Women easily.

Unless I got a team in a championship (even then probably only baseball) or something IDGAF that much to say no to pussy. To watch some random ass college football game over pussy is gay as fuck.
  • IvySnow
    3 years ago
    LOL. My ex said he watched the OJ chase in a strip joint
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Not interested in sports.

Good to see you posting Ivy.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Depends on the sport. If it's an important game and it's my team, then I'm gonna be real hard to pull away from that game. But most of the time, a good looking girl can get my attention away from most games.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Depends on the sport. I'm a casual fan of most sports, but a die hard football fan. If a football team that I follow is playing when I'm in the club, she's not likely to get much of my attention except during halftime and when the game is over. Of course when my team loses my mood is not great, but when they win I definitely feel like partying.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Women. If I'm watching anything on tv at the club it's because I'm bored or ignoring a dancer who wants my attention.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If it's just a stage show, after a couple minutes, I know the girl's stage moves and if she's VIP-worthy. I'll look back and forth.

If I'm talking to a girl, then the girl, of course.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Is women's volleyball just an outdoor strip club with sand?

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've only fucked 2 athletes. A girl on a college track team and a volleyball player. If you count cheerleaders. I've fucked ones from 3 colleges

Fucked a few when I was in high-school too lulz
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If I’m getting some pussy, sports don’t matter.

If I’m in a strip club and there are hotties grinding - and the sports are on the TV’s - the girls will still get my attention.

I’m a big college basketball fan - but I’m a bigger fan of pussy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    March madness wins.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    March madness comes around once a year. Pussy is everywhere
  • Starquake
    3 years ago
    If it's you, Ivy, I would rather talk sports. I'll enjoy your sexy glow while we talk. It's been a long time and am happy you're commenting on here.
  • detroitCLIENT
    3 years ago
    mom is that you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion