tuscl

Amsterdam Window Prostitutes as Strippers?

Pablo99
Looking for the girl next door, with huge tits
Monday, March 14, 2022 6:38 PM
Okay, I need someone to tell me why my idea is stupid. I have a mid-day flight layover in Amsterdam, just enough time to take the train into the Central station and walk the surrounding neighborhood, which of course is the De Wallen red light district. The punch line is that the reviews of the few strip clubs in the neighborhood are *terrible*, not just here but on places like Yelp and Google….20 to 50 Euro cover, relentless hustle, and dancer drink scams. The famous window prostitutes, as I understand, start at 50 Euro for 15-20 minutes of sex (which my wife WOULD be pissed about). So, why don’t I avoid the clubs and just negotiate 50 Euros for a 20 minute striptease and two-way touching with one of the window prostitutes instead? Is this not done in Amsterdam… a good way to get my ass kicked… what’s the downside I’m not seeing? Thanks!

4 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think it might be easier for a red light district prostitute to go through the motions and fuck you. Doing a lap dance might be more work - and less mechanical - which could influence the cost? You give a prostitute the money - she disrobes - you pull your pants down - she gets it hard - slaps a condom on it - then she rides you until you cum. No chit chat - no who’s your daddy - just pumping and popping. I think the red light district has gotten to be too much of a tourist area over the last 10 years, and they are trying to lessen the lurkers and jerkers. Hopefully you can negotiate something that you enjoy - and that won’t get your wife too upset.
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    The Window girls are not strippers, just like the club girls are not going to have sex. If you want strippers you go to the clubs, if you want sex you go to the windows. Its how they keep everything regulated, but you might find a window girl who would just lapdance but she would get in trouble with the brothel owner.
  • Pablo99
    2 years ago
    Very useful feedback both; thank you.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    That Amsterdam window set up looks good. I would love to live in such a neighborhood. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion