Living well and enjoying my retirement
Tom Brady Ends Retirement, Will Return to Buccaneers for 23rd NFL Season

14 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Called it
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Kinda surprised - he seems like the kinda-guy that really thinks things thru and why I thought his retirement was final.

Are the #s of his new contract known?
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    proves that no matter how hot a woman is there is a guy who is sick of her shit. YOu'd think he want to stay in the bedroom with gisele for a few years before he gets old over 43 sweaty guys.
  • Ulrik79
    3 years ago
    He doesn't need the money. Giselle has far more money than he does, but if they want to KEEP making money then his TB12 brand needs to be able to make money after his retirement. I'm guessing he crunched the numbers and another run at the Superbowl, or winning it at his age, would be beneficial to his brand. It is a gamble though because if he significantly falls off this year it will lead to his brand suffering.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    The Bucs have real salary cap issues. They have a bunch of free agents on that team. No way they can afford to keep everyone around for next season. Brady will not have near the weapons that he had the past two seasons.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am surprised at the news. Brady doesn’t seem like the type of guy to make decisions and then change them like this.

At his age, a few bad hits could shorten his season, and they could decrease his mobility after he retires. I know he’s in great shape, but there are lots of trouble spots when you get hit by a linebacker with the momentum of a small car.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I was sort of surprised, I understand why he might not be ready for a retirement yet, he still feels pretty good but one thing he likely feels, is that his self image is tied up in being a football player, wonder how he feels once he gets his bell rung again, problem is you don’t have a good memory for pain.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'm not at all surprised. He's said he's wanted to play till 45, and what else does he have? His off-field ventures (dodgy supplements and crypto) have been as bizarre as his on-field play was excellent.

Agree, football is his identity.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I don't understand, if there was even a 1% chance that he would play, why announce the retirement? Especially with all the "family decision" stuff he put out there. Now it looks like that was all bullshit.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    ^It's kind of like celebrating a fake birthday.

He may keep going until his arm or head falls off.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I don’t do sports memorabilia at all. It’s really always been suspect to me anyway.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    How can we miss you if you won't go away??
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I was going to post about the more money than brains sap that blew half a million but I see Muddy already has. Does he have a 30 day return option? Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion