tuscl

Tampa Strip Club Scene

Sunday, March 13, 2022 11:54 PM
I will be visiting Tampa for 4 days and after checking out the reviews it seems like the Tampa SC scene has really fell off. I haven't visited in 8 years or so but it looks pretty sad. For a guy that like touching/grinding are there a couple of Clubs that you can recommend? I am staying 10 minutes from the TB Bucs stadium so probably hit 2001 but Mons looks way too expensive for any pleasure. Any recommendations?

2 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    You can touch and grind at all of them in Tampa. It's going beyond that where there is a question. Best girls now are at the Penthouse Club. But they wear pasties there. Anything in Tampa, it's either full nude with no alcohol. OR alcohol with pasties. Mons Venus is not the same. Don't go there. I have heard 2001 Space Odessy is fun, but I have not been in years. There is OZ and Diamond Doll's in Clearwater. I think DD'S is the best value in the area, but you may not want to drive over there. If you want Extra activity, the only choice is Tampa is Ybor Strip. But that's not close to the Stadium.
  • bigdaddywags
    2 years ago
    Thanks for you input Warrior - I don't want to waste my time. I am going to Valspar Championship so getting up early each day (no late nights). Ybor City was good to me before and it isn't too far of a drive. How far is Clearwater from RJS?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion