tuscl

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYBOI ***

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
LOL!!!

20 comments

• rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Do not repeat the words of the cursed Dougster. The council of Dougs are the worst group of creatures on the planet. Scum of the Earth. If you start saying shit like this your brain will be warped, you will start calling yourself “Doug”, and I will be forced to go all wildebeest on your ass.

Any insult other than the accursed “S-d that F-“ phrase is permitted. You have been warned. ROAR!!!
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    No one here has slam dunked a faggot in some time. Where is the Dougster?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    That faggot get's slam dunked daily, by two year olds, not much to brag about actually
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Where is the Dougster?"

Even though he pissed lots of people off I don't recall personally ever having an issue with dougster.
    I don't really recall ever having a direct interaction with him here.
    I do recall doug threatening to leave if vm wasn't banned, vm wasn't banned.
    When he didn't leave I do recall that Founder gave doug a timeout which may or may not have been permanent.
    For awhile I just figured doug decided to move on but over a period of time he remade himself into a hood talking thug pimp then remade himself again into a somewhat articulate street smart ladies man who is an expert on everything.
    For now I won't get into what transpired for my arriving at this conclusion but I now do believe that phaticeyboi is dougster.

The slam dunking is an action well known to doug and a means to inform him that the charade is over.
    He can drop the icey bullshit and come back as doug now.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Dougster was receiving transmissions from extra terrestrials who lived in the asteroid belt. These came in though the reciever in one of his ears, and then they went through the little that the ET doctors left of his corpus callosum, so that they would be heard by him as the voice of God.

Lately he has been going to strip club after strip club, looking for the Scarlet Woman, because she will be the bearer of the Ubermensch.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    C'mon doug, yes your icey moniker has backed off a little from your blind defense of the creep but are you going to sit by and let him bad mouth you like he did above? Drop your pathetic phaticeyboi charade and return to posting as your past self.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    lulz
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    LOL!!!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think the dude with who gets very dramatic in this scene is an Iceee type -

Nothing like sitting at the kitchen table - with a bunch of guys - talking about getting your shit pushed in!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1TjUNyn4W…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Yeah that's similar to the first icey persona but he's trying to be somewhat refined now as he changed his troll profile by trying to show everyone how smart he is even though he comes off as dumber than a box of rocks. lulz
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ I agree. No offense to a box of rocks -
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    LOL!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol !!!