tuscl

Playboy model claims she was kicked out of Airbnb for being too hot

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

23 comments

• Longball300
    3 years ago
    Eh, not my aesthetic; I'll pass:

https://thefappening.pro/suzy-cortez-nud…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m taking a wild guess and thinking the host has a very different story of what happened.

This sounds like a girl who is very self absorbed and who thinks the world revolves around her - and her perceived hotness.

She’s very muscular and her face is a bit rough, but she’s definitely hot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She could be right. Things like that really happen. There are a lot of downsides to being an attractive woman
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks Longball300. I agree, she’s not my type.

I am still unsure if I would kick her out of my Airbnb. I don’t actually have an Airbnb - but if I did…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Her face is very average but she has a nice body. If fuck her
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Normally I like the fitness models. But something about her doesn't do it for me either. If her thighs are bigger than mine, that is kinda a turn off.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Those thighs are looking pretty deadly. Way beyond Xenia Onatopp.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“There are a lot of downsides to being an attractive woman”

Do you said that from personal experience, because you think you are an attractive woman?

:D
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Fuck. She is hot.

Hey, it happens. Being hot ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. I’ve been thrown out of a lot of places. I suspect it was because I’m too hot. Being drunk and shitting my pants was just an excuse.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Publicity stunt for sho’!
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL goot one Wallanon.... now Xenia in her younger days is / was definitely my type. Smoking....
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah smells like a publicity stunt to get attention and her name out there - but it could be true - didn't read the article but perhaps the PL host was hitting on her and she turned him down

#HotLivesMatter
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Not my kind of hot. I wouldn't look twice.

But I'm with Cashman, I'm guessing the host has a very different story to tell. There is almost some element of truth to her tale, but the quotes make it sound like she's playing the victim like LeBron trying to draw the foul.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Maybe she was going full keto and overpowering the toilet.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "There are a lot of downsides to being an attractive woman"

Lmao. It is absolutely completely easier to go through life being attractive than being ugly.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How would you know nina?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It has upsides but also a lot of contempt
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    That's an awful lot of unnecessary pictures of her included with the article...
    Either she's trying to attract attention or the New York Post is 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "How would you know nina?"

Well I've never been ugly, but I've had friends who weren't so attractive and I was able to skate through life a little easier than them if I'm being honest.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lol you didn't answer that the way meat makes you come across as lol

I've seen it with myself. I saw the difference in the way I'm treated before working out a lot and after. There are definite benefits. But also a lot of judgment. People feeling intimidated or jealous. Or make shut hard for you coz they assume it comes easy to you.

And I see it with girlfriends. How being pretty or having a nice style or nice things makes people jealous. Or the vapid attention it gives them.

But yeah being ugly is worse
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    She' a skank and was probably thrown out for being a foreign scum bag. Icey stfu boy.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Damn, she's got a face like Steven Tyler, legs like Arnold Schwarzenegger back when he was ripped for Terminator, and a stomach like Tara Reid after she had that botched surgery. Oh, that's some great ass though... if it was on a horse.

Can't understand how people these days think "deformity" = "hot".
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    She should get mad at IKEA. In the fine print, their warranty says that, if the furniture is used in a property rented to people with she-hulk thighs, IKEA is no longer responsible for any damage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion