tuscl

State of the Union

Wednesday, March 2, 2022 5:24 AM
Biden "Putin may circle Kiev with tanks but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people"

16 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Because it's all crocodile tears. He doesn't care about Ukraine he cares about antagonizing Russia and getting the EU to buy American natural gas instead.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But nothing beats his "come on man" 🤡
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Step up American oil and gas production
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Russia loved the UN’s well timed hysterical report on the “climate crises”. They won’t stop cranking out and selling oil and gas, and neither will China or India (a traditional Soviet Union ally). But the lefty cucks in the US and Europe will play right into their hands.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Make no mistake - a lot of the influential people in the Democratic Party love gas prices surging so middle class people can’t buy as much as they need.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If you look back in history, all totalitarian regimes loved public transportation and hated cars and motorcycles.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Poor Joe... he's trying I guess.. just trying all the wrong things. Nancy looks like a stroke victim and Kackle-La just sits there with this "Die Joe, Die" look on her face knowing she will never actually get elected to the position. Sad state of our leadership.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If that mumbling feeble old suit is making the decisions to stand up to Russia - then we are doomed! That speech was like watching Weekend at Bernie’s! Why wasn’t Hunter in the gallery? Joe keeps mentioning Bo - but he doesn’t mention using Hunter’s experience in Ukraine? I know he was paid a lot for his influence a few years ago!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    He started out OK, but it went downhill fast. Now we all know that his noise about the Ukraine is more the roaring of a one-tooth lion than anything since we could have done much more but didn't, but I'm sure it sounded good to those who don't know better. But then he started the "spend our way out of inflation" and "going green will actually save use money" nonsense that even the rubes don't buy anymore. Unreal.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Speaking of Lions I think Rick the Lion would be much more effective sitting behind him than the options he had last night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Brandon's energy policy is not only fucking over the U.S. but also having international ramifications - Trump wanted to cut-off the Russian pipeline and supply Europe with energy which would have done wonders financially and politically.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Shhh...its Joe's nap time
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    At least we know Putin will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people. [view link]
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    To me nobody can defend killing the keystone pipeline. Why? So AOC can feel good on the inside? We were net exporters now we just buy more oil from Russia. It’s so fucking stupid. I cannot wait until election day.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There is no such thing as the Minke Accords. But the demented old fogey, 25IQ, has been running around for a week telling everything "what about the Minke Accords? The US has to defend Ukraine by the Minke Accords." There is no such thing. By his idiocy and senility, he made it up. He is so deeply lost in dementia, he never even thought to check himself. Furthermore, the Minsk Agreement, which is real and does exist, does not involve the US. It is a purely European protocol. Always right, all along.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion